Moonlight

Chandler

________________________

Chandler's messy hair was a beautiful sight as you stared at the blue eyed boy laying next to you. Lazily, he turned over to you, his eyes half open.

"Are you going to sleep soon?" He asked in a raspy voice. His arm was propped up beside him, holding his head. His other arm was casually across your waist, holding you to his chest.

"Yeah, sorry, I had to finish this essay before tomorrow afternoon. I just wanted to get it done early," you confessed sheepishly, carefully setting your laptop down on a small outdoor table, that held your now-finished essay.

Chan smiled, his eyes crinkling by the sides. Yawning, he removed his arm from around your waist to stretch it above his head. "I'm so tired," he began. "Tomorrow is a big day, too." You detected an emotion hidden in his voice, perhaps nervousness?

You slid closer to him, wrapping one arm around his neck and the other reaching to grab his hand and intertwine it with yours. Both of you were sitting upright now, close enough to hear each other's breathing along with soothing crickets.

"Hey," you spoke quietly, in a whisper. You leaned forward, letting your forehead rest against Chan's. Your thumb traced circles on the back of Chandler's hand. A reassuring gesture, hopefully enough to calm him down a bit. "You have nothing to be nervous about. You'll be fine, like always."

Chandler squinted at you, his lip being bitten down by his teeth, a habit he had picked up over the past month. Tomorrow, chandler was going for a huge movie audition, and you knew Chandler would feel self-conscious about it.

"I'm not sure," he mumbled, furrowing his eyebrows and grabbing your waist. He pulled you down beside him on the hammock you two laid on, the moonlight perfecting everything. "I want you to come with me, I think it will help me focus," he admitted, looking into your eyes.

Glancing up at him, you realized how much of a big deal this was to him. "Of course, chan."

Finally letting a smile grace his face, Chandler leaned down to kiss you, his hand moving up to cup your chin.

Pulling away too soon, Chandler was breathless. "I love you, Y/N."

"I love you, Chandler."

The End
__________________________