The Honeymoon

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
Chandler and you are on your honeymoon , he has taken you on a sail boat the morning the two of you had waken up from deep sleep in your lovely cabin. You wore white shorts and a blue bikini you had a white loose long sleeve shirt that buttoned up. You left the buttons undone though. Your hanging onto a rope and laughing and chandler comes up behind you and hugs you. He brings you up to the front of the boat and attempts to re create the titanic scene where Rose and Jack are standing at the front of the boat. As night begins to dawn you notice that Chandler had decorated the boat with beautiful lights and the boat shone in the moonlight. As the boat slowly moves back and forth from the calming ocean waves chandler turns on a slow song, tears swell in your eyes as you realize it's the song the two of you had danced to on your grade 8 graduation, when you two first started dating. He walks towards you and grabs your hand . The two of you begin slow dancing in the middle of the boat. He tells you he loves you repeatedly and you tell him the same. He repeats his vows from the two of yours wedding day. You do the same. Then the wind begins to pick up, and waves begin to grow larger chandler tries to steady the boat but has no luck. He yells at you to find a place to hide but you don't move. "We are one!" You cry. He starts crying but keeps trying to steer the boat toward land. Chandler sees a huge waving coming toward you two and he lets go of the rope and grabs you. The two of you are taken by the wave and forced into the water. Neither of you struggle but keep holding onto each other. A few days later the two of you are washed up onto land still holding hands, and rings on left hand, not breathing but still together, in the after life.
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
That got so much deeper than I intended it to....get it? Deeper 😂😂😂 ahhhhh lol.