Chandler?

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

"Where the hell is she?" You ask yourself as you stand by your locker. You check your phone to see if your friend Kayley has texted you back yet. She supposed to be giving you a ride home today. "Ugh" You say frustrated then slam your locker door shut. You try to squeeze your way through the crowds of the highschool hallways. You manage to reach a small gap in the crowd that is sutible enough to actually walk. Well you thought, the next thing you know is a boy is shoved right into you. He sends you flying into the wall. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." He says making sure your okay. He looks at you than looks behind him "Sam you dick!" He yells. Sam replies back with a snicker.

"Are you okay?" He asks again. Your eyes flutter and your head is dizzy. "I don't know." You say. Everything you see is spinning. "What the hell were you doing." You ask still feeling nausious. "I'm, I'm so sorry my friend was, we were fooling around and then he pushed me into you." He stutters feeling guilty. "Oh." You say than feel you knee's begin to buckle. "I'm going to bring you to the nurse." He says. You nod your head slowly and you feel his arms reach beneath you and lift you up. "What's your name?" You ask as he's carrying you. "Chandler." He says. "Your's?" "(Y/N)" You reply. You can barely see anything, you didn't realize how hard you actually banged your head on that wall. Chandler opens the nurses door who luckily was just finishing up with a patient so you two wouldn't have to wait long.

Chandler set you down on the bed. "What happened?" The nurse asked. "She banged her head on a wall, pretty hard." Chandler replies. "Hey sweetie." The nurse says taking a flashlight and putting it above your pupils. Your eyes flutter from the brightness. "Can you grab her a cup of water?" The nurse asks. "Oh yah foresure." Chandler says and quickly goes to fetch a cup. He holds out the cup to you and you slowly grab it. You gulp it down and after a few minutes your vision becomes better. You can finally actually start to see the features of Chandler, you have to stop yourself from letting you mouth drop because you see that he's quite attractive and you can feel your cheeks becoming red. "Are you feeling any better?" HE asks putting his hand on your knee and rubbing it. You nod your head. "I'm not dizzy anymore." You say. "That's good." He says and smiles at you. The nurse comes towards you and quickly does a test that takes about a minute. "Well it looks like your all good to go." The nurse smiles. "Okay, thank you so much. " You say. "No problem" the nurse replies. Chandler helps you get onto your feet. He walks out the door with you. "You didn't need to stay the entire time." You say feeling guilty. He looks at you surprised. "I'm the one that caused you to go in there I was obviously going to stay the hole time." He says. You smiled at him and he smiles back at you. "What grade are you in?" Chandler asks "I'm in grade eleven, just moved here about a month ago." You say. "Cool, I'm in grade twelve." He smiles. You laugh a little. It's silent for a couple moments while the two of you are walking in the hall, its been about half an hour since schools ended so the halls are pretty much empty except for the couple of kids in detention. You grab your phone and check to see if Kayley has texted you back yet. You sigh angrily when you see she hasn't yet. "What's wrong?" Chandler asks. "My friend," You say. "What about her, or him?" He asks. "My friend, Kayley was supposed to drive me home after school today." You say. "Well do you need a ride?" Chandler asks. "Cause I'll drive you." He smiles. "Are you sure?" You ask. Chandler nods his head. You smile and he returns the smile.

Chandler helps you into his vehicle by opening the door for you and closing it once your in he climbs into the drivers seat. He starts the vehicle and then looks at you. "I know it sounds cheesy." He stutters. "But I'm glad i rammed into you today." He said. You blushed and smiled. "same" You say agreeing with him. "How come I have never seen you around school?" You ask. "I'm always on set." He laughs. "Set?" You say confused "You act?" "Yeah, I play Carl Grimes on The Walking Dead." He smiles. "I've never heard of it." You say. "Well I'm always busy i dont really have time for t.v" You say. "You need to watch it!" He laughs. You laugh "Maybe I will" You say. You both smile shyly at eachother and then Chandler begins driving.

"Is this is?" He asks. Stopping at a house a couple doors down from yours. You shake your head. "It's up just a little bit more." "Okey dokey" He says. He stops the car in front of your house and you tuck your hair behind your ear. "Thanks Chandler." You smile. You open the door with your right hand and then feel a gentle touch against your cheek. You let go of the door handle and look at him. He slowly leans into you and you accept his kiss. Who knew love could be found with something like this.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

THE END