Chapter 2

Current Time

"Father told me you can find me on Broadway." The 12th planet and Sonny Moore sang as Amanda's phone went off, saying that she had a call from one of her group members, Zack.

"Yes, Zack?" She answered her phone while grabbing things out of her locker and putting them in her home made Skrillex tote bag. She slammed the locker door shut and strutted down the hallway then out the open school doors.

"Amanda. Mr. Moore called and he is having someone pick you up for a meeting." Zack said in a robot like voice, as if he was reading notes.

"Thanks Zack. When did he call?" Amanda asked as she looked around the large parking lots for any people that could work for her new partner.

"Around your last class. I'm sorry I didn't text you but I thought you didn't want to be bugged about it." Zack said at lighting sped. Because their was six members in the group, one stayed home from school if Sonny called. A different member per day. It just happened to be Zack's day.

"Oh Zack. Well always come get me or call me. I don't care if I'm in a class. Sonny Moore is more important then learning. But he might say diffrent. You know him." Amanda said with a happy sigh. A long hummer limo pulled up and Sonny Moore jumped out of the back.

"Zack, my ride is here. I will call you back later." She said in a hurry then hung up.

"Amanda, you didn't have to hang up. I could of smoked while you were on the phone." Sonny joked. But Amanda knew he wasn't joking around.

"Please. I would get off a call if it was the President for you. Feel free to smoke if you would like. I don't mind." Amanda said with a smile. She knew how much it meant to him if a fan was alright with his smoking and drinking all the time. Amanda was quite amazed when he was sober when they had meetings. It might of been a proto call, but she could never tell.

Sonny gave her a smile then hugged her as if they were long time friends and not working together to premote his work. Once he pulled away the smile on his face faded into thin air as he watched the teenagers start walking towards him and Amanda. Amanda didn't know this at the breef moment, she was too dazed to even get words out, let alone move. All she could come to think of is Sonny Moore is hugging me. Sonny saw the dazed look in her eye and laughed a little inside as if it were even possible for the person he now works with could get that look in their eyes from one single hug. 

"Amanda, it's time to go." Sonny said with a freaked out look that came over his face. Amanda nodded and climbed into the Hummer. Sonny hopped in right after her and slammed the door shut.

"The studio, James." Sonny laughed.

"Sure thing Mr. Moore." James said then closed the space in between him and the two.

Amanda sighed and she let her tote bag slid off of her lap and onto the floor. She picked it up and took out a note book that was filled with Skrillex ideas and what not.

"What's that?" Sonny asked.

"What's what?" Amanda asked, looking around in search of what Sonny was talking about.

"That note book you got there." Sonny said with a laught and pointing to the note book in her hands.

"Ohh that. Yes, its a note book filled with Skrillex ideas and group things that are random thoughts." She huffed.

"That's sweet. Can I see it?" Soony smirked.

"Sure but not all ideas are good." Amanda warned him while handing him her note book. Sonny took it with a smile and flipped it open and scanned the page.

"Oh yes. I know. But these are good." Sonny said but mostly to himself.

Amanda wasn't sure to say thanks or not, so she kept quite. she sat there the whole time Sonny was looking at her notes and ideas. He was some what talking to himself but she couldn't even tell if that was the case.

"Well, you were right. Not all idea is good." Sonny said with a frown and closing her book.

"Oh." Amanda said while looking down in her lap, wishing she could go die and crawl in a black hole.

"But I think your ideas are great. Yea sure, not everything is possible to use but I could sure use some of this. If you will let me, that is." Sonny told her with a smile. He was sure that what this girl was doing was going to be huge.

"Really? That means a lot Sonny." Amanda smiled.

"Yep." Was all she got back.

@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @

Amanda slammed her door shut and dragged herself to her room. She let go of her tote bag and fell face first onto her bed. It was about midnight when she got home. Sonny and herself had been going over plans in four hours then talking about everything and everything. Mostly because they wanted to know how each other worked well with other people. Sonny was drinking while listening to Amanda talk about how she and her group worked. So far she didn't think it would be a problem and nether did Sonny. From the looks of it, this job was going to be huge. Sonny and Amanda wished for the best.