Chapter 3

Amanda and her crew along with Sonny and his crew were all stuffed inside multiple cars/ SUV's. Amanda and Sonny were currently in the same car, discussing the past of Sonny. The past was a hard thing for Sonny to discuss. The fact that he was adopted really put a whole lot of weight on his shoulders as a teen. Young Sonny felt as if saying it wasn't true over and over then it would be but it was in fact the truth that he was adopted. It was hard on him but yet it made him feel like his parents were always lying to him. As Sonny grew older, he has had enough time to think it over and let it sink in. 

"Well, being adopted is alright." Amanda told him and he nodded.

"I am adopted." Amanda said then looked down feeling scared.

"You are?" Sonny asked.

"Yes. I am." Amanda said while looking up. "It's not like it's a bad thing. It just means you are different but a good different, if you understand what I mean." She added.

"Yeah, I get where you are coming from. " Sonny said while sitting back and resting his head on the blacked out window.

"I just never wanted to be labeled because of it. So I hid it. Not that it was a bad choice, but I do regret it now." Amanda explained and Sonny nodded his head understanding every thing Amanda was saying.

"Wait, is that why Skrillex isn't labled? Because you got labled?" Amanda asked.

"Yeah." Sonny murmured not loud enough to hear but Amanda caught the word like it was yelled.

"I understand how you feel. To be labeled. To know what it's like to be seen differently in important peoples eyes. Your not alone." Amanda whispered. Sonny, however, caught every single word that came out of her mouth.

At 18 years of age, Amanda understood the 24 year old. She did admit, he has had a very very hard life. Something Amanda could never come out alive from the hardness of it all. She knew he wanted to prove his 'parents' what he is worth. Something greater then what they ever thought he could become. The 24 year old had over 5 awards and a long line of career's he had done.

"Amanda?" Sonny asked.

"Yep?" Amanda said looking up from her Iphone.

"Thanks." Sonny told he with a smile. She followed then looked back down at her screen. She pressed Twitter and her eyes widened at how much followers she had gotten in just the week.

Amanda_Willcox: @SKRILLEX can't wait to get this party on! >;)

Sonny's phone buzzed on the seat and he smirked at Amanda. She laughed while he read the tweet. He typed something on his phone and her phone buzzed.

SKRILLEX: @Amanda_Willcox This is one crazy girl! I bet she is a party girl(;

Amanda laughed and rolled her eyes at the famous DJ.

"Mr. Moore and Miss Wilcox, we are here." The driver said while stopping the car.

"Thanks James!" They both called out while getting out of the car.

"Have a good show!" He yelled back.