Chapter 1

1 Year Ago

Amanda sighed as the seconds past by way to slow for her liking. She tapped her pen on the side of the desk as she waited for the bell to come alive. Amanda had already wanted to go home and start working on the details of a group members meeting. She couldn't keep her smile in as she thought of rocking out to the newest Skrillex song. She was just one of millions of fans of Skrillex but one of the few to do something about the obsession.

"Alright class, I want something that I can be able to read, power point or an essay, about anything that changed your life." Amanda's teacher said right before the bell awoke.

Amanda's tired face was re-placed once she heard those words come out of her teacher's mouth. She jumped up whilst grabbing her things and fled out of the class room.

@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ 

Thoughts rushed in her mind as Amanda entered her home. She sighed and pushed the thoughts aside and trotted to her room. A smile formed on her lips as her Skrillex and Sonny Moore's posters became to come in view. Amanda threw her school bag onto the floor and with one split second she ran then jumped on her bed. Pillows fell off of the large blue and black bed onto the floor without a sound. Amanda pulled her lap top out from under her sleeping pillow and opened it up. The desktop blackness was re-placed with light and the Skrillex logo was now in contact with Amanda's face. 

Amanda already had Skrillex playing and her members meeting chat up. Face time, of course. She was writing down notes and numbers for the group.

"Amanda." One of the members said. She looked up and smiled.

"Hey." Amanda said with a smile.

@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @

Hours have passed and the group was still video chatting about up coming events that they had in mind. That day they had come up with the group of We_R_The_Skrillexrs. A day to remember. A day to always love. They had worked so hard to get there and now that they are, nothing can stop them from showing their love of Skrillex to people.