"We threw words like they were sharp knives."

A/N: OMG I HAD AN AWESOME IDEA THAT YOU GUYS SAW ON THE LAST CHAPTER. I am going to do sneak peeks for each of my chapters.... YAYAYA!!! Do you guys like that idea????? Also I was going to publish this tomorrow but I just wouldn't wait because this might be my all time favorite chapter😂

Picture: Mr. Mammoth (ALEC BENJAMIN BECAUSE WHY NOT? I love him so let him have a big role in my book)
-     -     -    -    -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -    -   
TRISTAN's POV:
     I started running. I didn't care where I was going. I just knew that I had to get out of there. The sun was shining and the heat was a killer as I felt it against my skin. Did that stop me? No I wanted to get away from my school.

The school in which I got beat up in. The school in which still has the guy who beat me up in it. I quickly turn around when I hear footsteps coming from behind me. I let out a breath when I realize that it is only Miles. He looks at me with a worried expression clear on his face.

      "Are you ok?" He asks stepping closer to me. He puts an arm around me and then pulls me to a bench. I allow him to sit me down before I look up at him with tears rolling down my cheeks.

     "I'm so scared Miles. It was Trevor. Trevor was the one that hit me...." I lay my head on Miles chest while I start to sob loudly. (Fuck I keep on making Tristan cry. Oops.....sorry) He doesn't waste time. He starts to pet my hair whispering soothing words into my ear.

"I am so sorry Tristan. I will talk to Luke,ok? I will get him to punish Trevor," he whispers to me. He places a kiss on my forehead before I look up at him.

"How do you know Luke?" I ask him. I don't like being jealous but Luke is hot and I am nothing compared to him. I am a little scared that Miles is going to leave me for him. Not going to lie. The thought alone scares me, but what scares me the most was the light I saw in Miles' eyes when Luke came.

I don't know what happened a long time ago but I just know that I don't like it. Miles senses this because he puts his arm around me and kisses me hungrily. He then pulls away and looks at me directly in the eyes.

"Tristan I love you and only you, so stop thinking about Luke. Luke means nothing to me." I can't help but blush at his words. There is just something about him that makes it hard to stay mad at him. I look up at him through my teary eyes and smile at him.

     "I love you too Miles. I love you with all of my heart. Sorry for always crying," I admit sheepishly. He just laughs and pulls me in closer. I don't know how but we fall asleep on the bench outside of school. We get woken though by the sound of a very mad principle.

     I open my eyes to see the principle standing there with his hands on his hips. His face is flushed and I could almost see the smoke coming out of his ears. I look to see that Miles is still sleeping so I quickly push him. He wakes up with a groan but he stops groaning when he sees the principle standing there.

     "EXCUSE ME, BUT WHY ARENT YOU GUYS IN MY OFFICE!!??" He yells out of nowhere. I jump because I didn't expect him to yell. I quickly blush before looking at Miles. Luckily he has a plan and he speaks up.

     "I'm very sorry for just walking out but Tristan saw the guy who beat him up so he ran out of your office. He was really scared, so I don't see how this is our fault," he tells the principle. The principle seems to calm down a little and he gestures for us to follow him inside.

     We quickly follow him because we don't want to cause anymore trouble than we already have. When we get to the office I see that Luke is still in the waiting room. I am about to speak up when I see the door open and out comes a man who looks close to 22 but I have a feeling that he is a lot older. I am not going to lie when I say that this man was the definition of perfect. It hits me faster than anything else ever has. This man standing before me is the father of Luke.

     "Miles? Is that you? Oh you have grown into such a handsome young man," the man speaks up. It's so fast but I catch the action of Miles rolling his eyes. He quickly puts on a polite face and he answers back with a smile laid out on his face.

     "Why thank you Mr. Mammoth! I have to say that you look pretty good yourself," he says. At the end he doesn't seem to care that he sounded annoyed. I can't help but wonder what happened between all of them. All I know is that it seems like it's nothing good. The next thing that the dad says has me look up real fast.

     "You still fooling around with my son?" He asks as if he is saying the weather. Miles freezes along with Luke. Miles quickly blushes before he starts talking. Anger laced with every word that comes out of his mouth.

     "We never fooled around in the first place, so no. But you being who you are, you don't care about anyone else but yourself." I hold in a laugh when I see the look on that poor man's face. Just then the principle walks out and he quickly smiles when he sees all of us talking together.

     "Well I am very glad that all of you are getting along so good together. Before I say what I want to say I want to tell you that there is nothing that you can say or do that is going to change this. Well I am very glad that you are getting close because starting tomorrow you are showing Luke around the school," he quickly explains to Miles before he turns around to face me. "And you Tristan. You are going to show Trevor around!" I swear I felt my heart stop. And not the good kind.
-    -       -      -       -        -        -        -        -       -      -
A/N: AGGGHHGHH WHAT!!! NO!!! AGGHH AND RIGHT HERE IS WHERE THE STORY WILL ACTUALLY BEGIN.
     OMG guys it's so weird to think about how well my story turned out to be. When I started this the story is awful and not really entertaining but now I feel as though the book has gotten better. I promise you when i say this. THE BOOK WILL ONLY GET BETTER FROM HERE ON OUT. ANYWAYS I HOPED YOU ALL ENJOYED AND STAY TUNED. Love ya guys💗💗