Don't do this to me

A/N:

I literally just did this but it didn't save so here I am writing this again. And to add onto it, I have to use my mom's phone because my phone is broken, but here is a new chapter. Enjoy!! Oh and I will be shouting out two people at the end of the story. 

Mile's POV:

     "Miles please. Please don't do this to me. I love you. Please don't break up with me. I love you. I will say it to you again and again. I love you, I want you, and I need you. Please don't go." I can hear Tristan's voice crack, but I have to stay strong. I have to make sure that my dad doesn't hurt Tristan. I have to protect Tristan even if that means losing him. 

     "Wow Tristan. Do you think that I actually love you. Do you think that I need you. If you think yes you are wrong. I have never loved you. I have never even looked at you in that way. So cry all you want, but I don't love you so I am going to leave," I manage to get the words out of my mouth. I manage to mess up yet again. Now-a-days it seems like all I am ever doing is messing up.

     I don't wait for a response because I know I will break if I see or hear him, so I just walk out of his room. I take my jacket and I don't look back. Not even when Tristan starts sobbing my name. Not even when Tristan tells me to go fuck myself. I don't look back and I am glad that I didn't

1 day before: Still in Mile's perspective

     "Hey Tristan, wait up!" I scream as I see Tristan walking into school. He turns around smiling brightly. He waits for me to be next to him before he takes my hand and places it in his.

     "Hey boyfriend," He says emphasizing the boyfriend. I laugh a little before placing a kiss on his forehead. 

     "You Tristan Milligan, are the cutest person in this world. I am so fucking lucky to have you," I smile up at him. I hug him slightly as I realize that he is trying to hold back some tears.

     "Miles, I know you are not ready, but I love you so fricking much. I don't want anyone else. God I love you too much. Please don't leave me. I don't know how I can cope if you do." He starts swaying our hands again, not waiting for my response. I stop him. He turns around to face me. Before he can say anything I begin talking.

     "I don't care anymore. I love you Tristan. I will never leave you because I love you so damn much. You always make me happy and you always make me laugh. I want to spend the rest of my life with you if you will allow that." I finally stop talking. A little out of breath. He pulls me in. Kissing me on the mouth hungrily. He kisses me like I might slip away. Little did both of us know that in 24 hours we will be done. 

Mike's Perspective:

     "Do you really want to do this? Mike please think this through," Maya pleads me and I could see tears slowly brimming her eyes. I scoff.

     "Leave if you want to but I think that Tristan and I would be amazing so I am going through with my plan," I tell her flatly not leaving any time for questions. I quickly know on the door that is in front of me. I could hear footsteps coming from the other side of the door and then the door opens. 

     "Who are you guys?" I could see an older person holding the door open. A confused look on their face. I put out my hand.

     "Hi, my name is Mike. I know who you are. Hello Mr. Hollingsworth. May we come in? I need to tell you something about your son, Miles." With that he lets me in. 

Maya's perspective:

     Mike actually did it. We are outside of Miles' house right now. Mike actually went through with his plan and told him. I could tell that Miles is not getting out of this one that easily. I feel bad I am not going to lie. 

Miles' perspective:

     I get home from school with a grin on my face. I have finally told Tristan the truth. We have never been more close. I really feel like he might be the one that I am going to be with. I walk up my front steps and reach out my hand. I am about to open the door when it swings open on it's own.

     "Miles you and I need to have a conversation......"

TO BE CONTINUED

A/N: Guys good news. I actually have a story line planned out and I may do more stories like have a second story of this. But only if you guys would like it. Also my stories have been getting shorter because I just haven't really been that inspired to write, but I will try to write some more. The people that are still reading this- THANK YOU SO MUCH. I honestly haven't really been watching Degrassi anymore. Oops. But I have a new ship. Me and Justin from 13 reasons why. I love it and I hope you guys love it too. Ok but anyways onto my first shoutout----------

ALEC BENJAMIN- yes I did shout him out in my last story but shh who cares. Honestly Alec Benjamin is amazing. He answers all of your questions on his live and as a bonus he is cute. He just uploaded a new song called Our love is like a burning garden. You should go and check it out. I am not going to tell you how but Alec actually knows who I am and we have talked on a couple of occasions. Because of this i know how sweet and loving he is. Ok now the second shoutout-----------

GAVIN BECKER- I met him at the Digitour and honestly he was so nice. He hugged me and gave me a bracelet and then sung. He was really good and I got to meet him again at the end. He is honestly really nice and again to add to it he is really cute. My 2 favorite songs of his are scars and bedhead. You should give them a listen. Anyways LOVE YOU GUYS and I hope that you guys enjoyed not only this chapter but this whole book. I will be uploading more. See you guys next time.