What would i do without you

Tristan POV:
     When Mike and I came back from the dance last month nothing happened. I mean he started kissing me and I of course kissed back, but when I felt his tongue I stopped. I couldn't lead him on. All I wanted was to just go up to my room and cry. He asked if something was wrong and I said no. He then left clearly seeing that I wanted to be alone. That leads to now. Me sitting alone in my car with my hands massaging my temples.
     "Dude open the door," I look up to see Winston standing out there hugging himself breathing the smoke out of his mouth. I laugh and then unlock the door. He opens it and makes his way in.
     "What's up with the long face? Finally realizing how you made a mistake by not you know with Mike?" He laughs but then stops when he sees a tear slowly fall down my cheek.
     "Dude why are you being such a whiner? It's a new month so a new you. Don't let miles keep you down. Because if you do then the people you care about will leave. Ever wonder why Maya never hangs out with you anymore?" The last words hit me. It's true I haven't seen Maya in over 2 weeks. And when I do she suddenly turns the other way and walks away fast. I look up to see that Winston is already talking to somebody else
     I slouch down on my chair to hear the door open harshly.
     "You're such a dick. Do you know that? I finally found my love and you know what he does? He leaves me because he likes a... are you ready for this? He likes a..boy. Can you guess who the boy is?" I stare at Zoe in complete disbelief.
     "Omlg, you're kidding right?" I could feel my eyes bulging out. She scoffs but then laughs and then turns around quickly on her heels. She then turns around to face me.
     "I'm not going to tell anyone. Don't think it's for you. If mile's dad ever found out, he wouldn't live to tell you what happened." Then she turns around again but walks away for real this time.
     My smile won't leave my face as I feel myself blushing. "Was this a joke? Does he actually like me?" Thoughts keep circling around in my head. I look up when I hear a throat clear.
     "I um well I miss you," Miles says looking down blushing at his last words. I laugh and shrug
     "I mean well of course you do. Have you seen me?" I say this in a nice tone of course. He laughs slightly while his eyes never leave me.
     "No I'm being serious. I seriously have missed you. I don't know why, but ever since you and Chris left the party a month ago I couldn't get you out of my mind." I look at him. A surprised look on my face and he clearly sees it. His face lights up.
     "Mike. His name is mike," I laugh but then continue, "Mike and I didn't have sex you know," I say quietly. I look up for our eyes to meet.
     "It doesn't matter, I still can't get you out of my mind. Trust me I have tried everything. Going from smoking weed to fucking (sorry but it's his personality and if you don't like curse words please leave) any girl that comes my way. But I still can't take my mind off of you." He doesn't take a breath, and still doesn't while he stares at me waiting for me to answer.
     I kiss him on the lips gently. I then get up and open the car door and get out. I look back at him. "I cant say that I don't feel the same way," and with that I am gone.
Miles POV:
     I was going to kiss him back but he moved away too quickly. I thought he rethought his actions, but he didn't. Instead he looked back and literally admitted to my face that he likes me too.
      "Hey Winston," I say catching my breath. "I think that Tristan does like me. What should I do?"
     "...well maybe you can kiss him. Show up at his door. Like in all the romantic movies. You know what I'm talking about. And then start making out with him. No tongue at first but then add it. Then push him up against...." he doesn't finish because I slap him on the arm.
     "Dude that's gross. Do you have like any self respect?" I ask my eyes totally wide.
     "Umm not really. But hey don't tell me you wouldn't like to see Tristan's...."
     I push him harder. "I swear if you were going to say dick, I will kill you. Do you want those to be your last words?" I say through gritted teeth.
     He fucking laughs. I roll my eyes and walk away leaving him behind me. I don't care that I am basically the lonely guy right now. I need to find Tristan.
     "Hey tris wait up," I say breathless. I smile while he stops. He turns around and I laugh. I put my arm around him. "Ugghhhhh, I honestly don't want to go to class right now. Like literally I want to just diee." He giggles. I stop and blush.
     "What? Do I have something on my face?" I shake my head and laugh.
     "No, it's just that you are so adorable when you giggle. You're like a teen fan girl meeting her celeb crush," I smile.
     "Well you may be my crush but you're not a celeb." He looks at me with his eyes looking me up and down.
     I chuckle and take his hand.
     "What would I do without you. You always know how to cheer me up," he bites his lip. He stammers over his words before saying.
     "Can we PLEASE go to the janitors closet right now?" He whimpers.
     I don't think. I just take his hand and pull him towards the closest closet.