Paris

Tristan's POV:
                   I smell the air delighted to find that is doesn't smell like Toronto. It smells like Paris. The view, the breeze, and of course the stunning boys how could this ever get better?
     I have an answer to my own question. It would get so much better if my roommate wasn't the one and only Miles Hollingsworth. The Miles in which I spend every day dreaming about what we could be.
    There is just one big fat problem. Miles is the farthest thing you can get from gay. He is probably the exact opposite. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a homophobe, but he is definitely hot.
    "Still thinking about Miles?" I look up to see Maya staring at me. We are currently sitting across from each other on my bed. She is my best friend, so of course she knows about my crush. She is the only one who does though. At least for now.
      "No Winston think about it. If Jennifer Anniston ever saw me, she would definitely like me," Miles says while walking into the room. I roll my eyes and begin to realize again why me and Miles could never work......he's a dick.
    "Miles you're an idiot. Jennifer Anniston would definitely like me better. Look at me....I'm hot," Winston continues their conversation. They stop talking when they see us staring at them.
      "See Winston....even the gay guy thinks I'm hot. He's staring at me," Miles says while laughing. I roll my eyes before sighing.
        "First off: I'm not gay. Second off: i was staring at both of you. Third off: I have a girlfriend so shut up." That last reason came out of my mouth before I could stop it. I don't even know where it came from, but I definitely said it.
      Miles stares at me for 20 seconds before laughing so hard that he nearly falls over. It takes everything in me not to punch him in his face right now. I look over at Maya to see her staring at them in disbelief. Not long after though she looks at me with confusion in her eyes.
     "If you're not gay than Jennifer Anniston doesn't think that I'm hot," Winston tells me matter of factly. Miles looks at him with a smirk on his face before he slaps Winston on his arm.
     "Oh then I guess you're not gay Tristan...." Miles tells me, but doesn't take that playful smile off of his lips. Winston scoffs before glaring angrily at Miles.
          "I hate you so much Miles! Anyways, Tristan you don't have a girlfriend. If you do her name is probably Taylor. And even then your 'girlfriend' would actually be your boyfriend," Winston tells me like I'm dumb. I'm about to speak up when Maya does it for me.
                   "He's dating me!" Maya tells Miles and Winston this like she is telling them the weather. For about 5 minutes after this there is an awkward silence. No one says anything because honestly no one really knows what to say. Miles finally speaks up because he can't stand the silence anymore like the rest of us.
            "You guys aren't dating, so give it up. Maya you don't have a dick so Tristan would never go for you. Tristan only likes boys so give it up already," his words are laced with anger. What did I ever do to him to deserve this? I was nothing but nice to him. How could I ever like someone like him?
            I race out of that room like my life depends on it. When I leave I can hear the faint arguing of my best friend and Miles and Winston.

Note from the author:
If I get some comments and at least some reads I will continue. I hoped you enjoyed this