episode 4

"Where are we? An apartment building?"

"Look, it's Jisoo! He must be at DK's apartment!"

"Aw, he looks so nervous. How cute."

"He's ringing the doorbell!"

"Jisoo-hyung!" Seokmin beams widely at the older boy as he opens the door. "Come in!"

"Thanks," Jisoo replies, stepping into the apartment. He takes off his shoes and slides his feet into the house slippers that Seokmin had laid out for him.

"So I watched our last two episodes when they were aired," Seokmin tells Jisoo. He huffs childishly. "You pretended to be mad at me to get me to carry your guitar?"

"Yup," Jisoo admits shamelessly. He grins. "And you fell for it. You're so gullible."

"Yeah, but you still love me," Seokmin retorts, smirking proudly. "After all, isn't that what you said?"

"What are you talking about?" Jisoo scoffs defensively. "When did I do that?" Seokmin pulls out his phone and plays a video.

"Love you, Seokmin-ah!" Jisoo's voice sings, and Jisoo's eyes widen.

"Give me that!" Jisoo says as he attempts to snatch Seokmin's phone away from him. Seokmin laughs and holds his phone above his head so that Jisoo can't reach it.

"Why would I do that? I'm going to make this my alarm in the morning," Seokmin tells Jisoo teasingly.

"No! It's embarrassing! Delete it!" Jisoo whines.

"It's embarrassing for you to say that you love me?" Seokmin asks. He frowns. "But we're married, aren't we? Here, let me try saying it."

"Don't you dare," Jisoo warns.

"Hong Jisoo," Seokmin starts.

"Don't do it–"

"I love you."

"Oh my God!"

"So cute!"

"Aw, look at Jisoo! He's blushing!"

"So when DK told you that he loved you, you started blushing."

"Ah, did I really?" Jisoo asks. "Honestly, I wasn't prepared for him to say that at all. That's why I was blushing. I was kind of embarrassed and caught off guard." Jisoo scratches his ear.

"Also...because he looked so handsome at that moment...ah, this is so embarrassing!" Jisoo says as he covers his red cheeks with his hands.

"I hate you," Jisoo groans, covering his face with his hands.

"But I love you," Seokmin replies with a grin as he makes a heart with his body.

"You're the worst," Jisoo tells Seokmin.

"I agree with that statement," a new voice chimes in, and Jisoo and Seokmin's eyes snap to the pair of newcomers at the front door.

"Who is it?"

"Jihoon-hyung! You're supposed to be on my side!" Seokmin complains.

"But I like Jisoo-hyung better than you," Jihoon responds.

"Ah, this must be that mutual friend that they talked about a while back! The one that rearranged a song for them to perform at Jisoo's friend's café."