episode 1

"Everyone, I'm really excited today. Do you know why?"

"Are we getting a new couple?"

"We are!"

"It's about time!"

"Wow, finally! I can't wait to see who they are!"

"However, there's something a little bit different about this couple."

"What is it?"

"Both of them are men."

"Huh? So they're gay?"

"Wow, I'm even more curious to find out who they are now!"

"Our country really is changing, huh? I'm glad."

"Do you think one of them is Hong Seokcheon? He's the only gay celebrity I know. Have any other celebrities said they're gay?"

"I'm not sure..."

"Let's watch and find out!"

✦ ♡ ✦ ♡ ✦

"Is that one of the men? Look how long his legs are!"

"Who is it? He has nice hair..."

"Wow, look at his jawline! It's so sharp!"

"Oh!"

"DK! It's DK!"

"Can't I trade places with the guy who's going to marry him? DK is my ideal type!"

"Hello, I'm Dokyeom! I'm an idol singer, and my real name is Lee Seokmin. I'm currently 23 years old, but I'll be turning 24 soon!" Seokmin introduces himself brightly.

"Hm...what do I want to do with my husband? I want to do a lot of things. I want to go to the movies with him, I want to go shopping with him, I want to cook with him...there are so many things that I want to do and not enough time! Ultimately, I just want to make good memories with him. I can't wait to meet him!" Seokmin says.

Seokmin hums along to the music playing on the taxi's radio under his breath quietly. He stares out the car window and shakes his leg anxiously, lost in his thoughts about his husband-to-be. He pulls his phone out of the pocket and opens the camera app. He checks his reflection worriedly and fixes his hair before putting his phone away.

"Ah, I'm so nervous..." Seokmin laughs awkwardly and wipes his sweaty hands on his jeans.

"How cute!"

"I wonder what he's gonna be like?" Seokmin murmurs. "He won't be disappointed, right?"

"We've reached your destination," the taxi driver informs Seokmin.

"Ah, right, thank you!" Seokmin smiles politely. "Do I need to pay you?"

"No, just take this," the taxi driver responds, handing Seokmin an envelope.

"Alright, thank you!" Seokmin takes the envelope from the taxi driver and grabs his bag before stepping out of the taxi. Seokmin thanks the taxi driver one last time and waves at him as he drives away before eagerly tearing open the envelope.