episode 2

"Hey, but I've been wondering...why do you have your guitar with you?" Seokmin asks.

"Did you just say 'hey' to me?" Jisoo responds incredulously. "Aren't you going to speak formally to me?"

"But we never speak to each other formally." Seokmin frowns.

"They must be pretty good friends if they don't speak to each other formally."

"That's right."

"But we're married now! Besides, I'm older than you," Jisoo points out.

"Do you see every married couple talking to each other in a formal tone? I'm sure that some do, but I can assure you that most couples don't speak to each other formally," Seokmin replied. He smirks playfully. "Korean is hard, isn't it, Jisoo-hyung?"

"Are they fighting right now? They truly are men..."

"Whatever." Jisoo mumbles. "Disrespectful brat."

"Love you, Jisoo-hyung!" Seokmin grins and makes a heart with his whole body. Jisoo stays quiet.

"Is he...mad?"

"Aw, you're not mad, are you, Jisoo-hyung?" Seokmin pouts and steps in front of Jisoo. Jisoo walks around him silently and ignores him.

"Come on, don't be mad! Here, I'll hold your guitar. Give it to me," Seokmin says. He takes the instrument case from Jisoo's hands and slings it over his free shoulder.

"Let's go, honey," Seokmin continues as he wraps an arm around Jisoo's shoulders and beams brightly.

"'Honey'?" Jisoo scoffs, but the besotted smile on his face suggests that he's anything but annoyed with his new nickname.

"Cute!"

"Of course I wasn't actually mad at him." Jisoo grins playfully.

"Honestly, my arms were getting a little tired. That's why I decided to pick a fight with him. The sole purpose of it was to get upset at the end so that Seokmin would feel bad and carry my stuff for me," Jisoo explains.

"I was certain that he'd react like he did. I know him well." Jisoo turns to the camera and smiles innocently, holding up a finger heart. "Love you, Seokmin-ah!"

"We're here. That's my friend's café," Jisoo says. He points at a building across the street.

"The light's green! Quick, let's cross the road. I can't hold this guitar anymore," Seokmin whines.

"It's not even that heavy though," Jisoo replies, rolling his eyes. "Besides, it's on your back."

"Yeah, but it keeps digging into my back," Seokmin retorts bitterly. He breathes a sigh of relief as they approach the café entrance. "Finally! Let's go in!"

"This kid," Jisoo sighs. He pulls the door handle and opens the door for Seokmin, allowing the younger boy to walk in before going in himself.