episode 0

"Seokmin-ah?" Jeonghan said. Seokmin looked up from his phone.

"Hm?"

"What do you think about being a long-term guest on a reality show?" Jeonghan asked. Seokmin hummed.

"Well it depends on the show, but I'm pretty sure that I'd enjoy being a guest on any show. Why? What did you have in mind?" Seokmin responded.

"The producers of 'We Got Married' want you to be on their show," Jeonghan told him. "What do you think?"

"It seems like fun, but wouldn't I be paired with a female idol? I don't think that my fans would find that believable at all," Seokmin replied. "I mean, it's not like the couples on the show are that believable in the first place — everyone knows that since it's reality TV, everything is just for the show — but we all saw what happened with Yeon Seo-sunbae."

"That's why the producers wanted to pair you with a guy instead," Jeonghan said. Seokmin's eyes widened.

"Seriously?!" Seokmin exclaimed, and Jeonghan nodded. "Wow, Korea really is changing."

"No kidding. It was a surprise to me too," Jeonghan replied. "Although, now that I think about it, they're might just be doing it because they don't want to seem homophobic. And because you're a pretty famous guy, of course."

"Probably," Seokmin agreed. He smiled. "But either way, since they'll pair me with a guy, I'd love to do it! It sounds nice! I can get some more publicity too."

"Alright, you attention-seeker, I'll let the higher-ups and the show's producers know that you'd like to guest on the show then," Jeonghan joked. "Anyway, prior to joining the show, there'll probably be some paperwork that we'll have to fill out, so I'll help you take care of that."

"Thanks, Jeonghan-hyung!" Seokmin beamed. "This is going to be so much fun! I'm really excited!"

✦ ♡ ✦ ♡ ✦

"The producers of 'We Got Married' offered me a spot on their show? Why? It's not like I'm an important person, like an idol, or an actor or someone. Why me?" Jisoo questioned.

"You're a model with a pretty large number of fans. Of course they want you," Jisoo's mother said, voice muffled over the phone.

"So they just sent you an email saying that they wanted me to be a guest on their show?" Jisoo responded.

"Yeah. Since they didn't know what your business email was, they decided that communicating through me would probably work too. They said that they're adding a gay couple to the show, and they wanted you to be a part of the couple," his mother told Jisoo.

"Hmm, alright. Why not? I'll do it. Sounds interesting. Can you tell them my business email?" Jisoo requested. His mother agreed. "Thanks, Mom."

"What'll you do about work though?" his mother asked.

"I'll just tell them about it. They'll probably give me some time off. They've done it in the past when you signed me up for modeling gigs that I knew nothing about," Jisoo said.

"I said I was sorry!" Jisoo's mother protested. "My friend just needed a model at the last-minute because hers got sick! What was I supposed to do, not help her out?"

"And what about those other million times?"

"..."

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding." Jisoo grinned. "I enjoy fashion and modeling, Mom. You know I do. You've forced it on me since I was a kid."

"Hey, I didn't force you!" his mother denied.

"I know, I'm teasing you again," Jisoo replied. "Anyways, can you send them my email as soon as you can?"

"Of course, kiddo. I'll see you tonight?" Jisoo's mom checked.

"Yeah. I'm hanging up now. Bye, Mom," Jisoo told his mother.

"Bye!" his mother responded, and Jisoo ended the call. He hummed to himself quietly.

"I wonder whom I'm going to get married to..."

A/N: !!! finally starting my wgm seoksoo book!!! hopefully lots of people will like this book!!! i'm excited to write it!!! i'll try to follow the standard wgm format (interviews, missions, etc.). please let me know what you think of this so far!!! thanks for reading this...prologue i guess??? i'm not sure. anyways linked song is "wedding day (결혼하는 )" by pure ft. taeyeon (no not the one from snsd (i think)) bc it's the song that this book was named after!!! that's it for the first chapter/prologue thing!!! let me know what you thought!!! have a great rest of your day!!! bye!!! tysm again!!! <3