Chapter 11

POV Lydie

The following day, I got up early, smiling like an idiot, getting weird stares from everyone except my grandmother who just laughed. I knew that she knew, but she didn't seem like she cared, even if he did look older. My parents had to return to France for a week, to make sure our stuffs were brought, and to sell the house. So, I didn't care about not being able to see Phil, since the only problem would be Thomas, and I had already decided to make him accept us. And so I will. I said good-bye to my parents, and went in upstairs to take a shower. Meanwhile, Thomas went out with a friend he had met at the WWE event about ten days ago. I just spent a quarter in my shower, wanting to swim a bit. I laid by the pool throughout the morning and was starting to fall asleep when I got a phone call. I didn't look at the my phone to know who it was, not wanting to bother opening my eyes.

" Hello..."

" Hey ! Did I wake you up ? "

" April ! No, of course not, I was just sunbathing, you know what it is"

" I sure do. Where are you ? "

" By the pool at my house"

" Oh, I was hopping you would want to come hang out with us at the hostel..."

" Yeah, that would be great... Or you could come here with whoever you want to. Only my grandmother and my bros are here, my parents went away for a week"

" Yeah ! Can you give me your address ? " I agreed and gave it to her before finally daring to ask what had been on my mind during the whole phone call.

" Is Phillip coming ? " I could hear her smile in her voice when she answered.

" Of couuuuuuurse ! I wouldn't want to let the two lovebirds stay away from the other too long. Oh, and how many people can I bring ? "

" How many as you want, except this woman... you know..."

" Yeah I see, don't worry I don't like her, see you later" I was going to hung up before realizing it was only 11:30

"Oh, and have you guys eaten yet ? "

" Nope"

"Do you want to eat here ? " She agreed before saying she'll be there at 12:30, the time to prepare and to tell some people.

I hurried to the kitchen and told my grandmother some of my friends were coming, and she looked delighted (when I tell you she's great ! ). I helped her make lunch, with enough food to feed a regiment, and just when we had finished, the door rang. 

Vianney and Baptiste who were watching TV ran to it, making a race, yelling " I got it ! " " No! I do". I laughed and immediately stopped when Baptiste yelled " Lydie ! Your boyfriend is here ! " Making people at the door laugh. I blushed madly before going to the door. I saw Phil, who chuckled seeing me so red, AJ, Randy, John, another woman whom I learned was called Naomi, another man called Justin, and the one I had recognized to be Roman Reigns, from last time. I invited all of them to come inside and glared at Baptiste who just shrugged with a smirk. Phil was the last one to come in, and he leaned in to gently kiss me, before taking my and. I lead them to the kitchen, and acted as if I couldn't hear the whistles as Baptiste was hiding Vianney's eyes. Vivi smiled seeing Phillip and I hand in hand "you guys are really cute together." I waited a moment before finally asking her.

"Vivi, you don't care about the age difference ? " She smiled softly before shaking her head.

" I don't. You know, your grandfather and I were twelve years apart, and I loved him deeply. A lot of people thought that I had married him for money, but I didn't even know he was rich when I first met him. Plus, my parents were already rich." I hugged her, thanking her.