Chapter 7

POV Lydie

He left just before my brothers tackled me in a big group Hug. The three at once. But I really love my brothers, so I just hugged back. Twenty minutes after Phillip left, the room was full and the commentators took place. They talked like ten minutes one with another, and then the show began. It was really impressive. And I mean really. They were mini-fireworks, and loud music. The first one to enter wes the guy my brother liked, who was also the one I had stumbled upon on the first day, John Cena, and he was against someone called Edge. They fought for like 6 minutes before John won, and I was really relieved since I quite liked him. They were two or three matches more before Phillip, or CM Punk there finally got on the ring. I started holding my breath when he took the punches. But then he saw me and winked at me. I smiled weakly and took a deep breath, forcing myself to watch. Finally Punk won, and he mouthed me to come behind. I looked around but no one except Thomas had realized anything. He looked at me weirdly before I told him I had to go. He finally agreed when the next wrestlers came on stage. He turned his attention back to the ring after telling me to meet them here after the end, and I left, while ruffling Vianney's hair, who then sent me a death glare before looking at the show again. I hurried myself to the backstage and showed my pass to the guy. He didn't really want to let me through saying I had to wait until the end, but there came Phillip.

" Let her pass man, I asked her to. She's my friend". I didn't really know if I had to feel disappointed or happy. Disappointed because I was only a friend, and happy because that was the higher type of relationship that could ever happen between us. I shrugged and followed him, after thanking the bodyguard. He was only doing his job after all.

"Thanks for coming", He said turning back to look at me, and I realized he was still just a bit more that half naked. I felt my cheeks and ears getting warm, and I looked down. He seemed to realize it, because I could hear his chuckle. It sounded really sexy with his deep voice. I looked up, and he was still looking at me.

" So what are we doing now? "

" I don't know. we have like an hour and half in front of us. We could do a lot of things. Oh I know, I'm hungry. Want to bake a cake ? "

that had left me totally astonished. Him ? Wanted to bake a cake ? That sounded totally surreal. But I just agreed. 

"It could be fun"

He drove me to the kitchen, after taking a quick shower and changing, were three people including John were hanging out. They threw us weird looks before Phil shooed them out. That made me laugh. They were really friendly one with another. Phil sent me a breath-taking smile and winked at me (once more). We started taking the ingredients out of the cupboards to start baking, but I ended up being covered in flour because the flour box fell on me from it when I opened it. Of course my friend laughed his ass out, and I was totally annoyed because of that. I threw the rest of it on him, and some sugar too. I saw a grin on his face and he looked quickly at the eggs which were waiting by his side. I ran out of the room laughing, with him following me. I stopped when I ran into someone. I immediately stopped laughing when I saw his scary and angry glare.

" Who are you ? A crazy fan again ? " He had started pushing me against the wall when Phillip suddenly arrived and saw us. He pushed the man out of my way and took my hand.

"are you okay ? Don't worry, he's not mean ! Curtis dude, you have to stop scaring everybody"

" Well excuse me, I'm the one who's scared ! some girl looking like someone out of a psycho hospital covered in flour... and you are too man. What did you do this time"

" Well we were baking a cake and..."

The Curtis man cut him "why do you run with eggs in your hand ?"