Chapter 10

During the afternoon, Scotty suggested to show me around town. "So where I'm going to show you first is the town finest restaurant."we parked up in front of a big tall bricked building with a big sign that says "Scotty's Restaurant." I look at him confused. "You own a restaurant?" He shakes his head. "Not yet this was my grandfather's restaurant. His name is Scotty too. My dad name me after him and right now its my dads restaurant. Someday I will be mine."

We get out of his truck and star walking towards the restaurant. Scotty opens the door for me. What a gentile men. He smiles and I just smile back. The question that has been hanging around my head for a while is still creeping up. Does he like me? Or he is just being nice. He has been sending me mix signal all day.

He walks to the waitress and talks to her. I look around then place and a lot of people are eating and talking. The place looks pretty nice. The furniture is black and the tables are a auburn color the wall paper is a burgundy red. I turn to Scotty and the waitress grabs two menus and lead us to a table.

We sat down in the corner of the restaurant "it must be nice to have a family member that owns a restaurant." I stated. He winks at me. I blush, but it wasn't noticeable. "So what's my limits?" I asked him while looking at my menu. I can feel his eyes staring at me. I look up and he has the 'are you serious' face. "What?" I asked him confused.

"My family do own this restaurant, so you could pretty much guess the rest." He chuckles. I known he is telling me I can buy anything I want and that its in the house, but I decided to mess with him a little. "I don't get it?" I looked at him confused. "Come on you know what I'm implying."

I turn my head side ways. "Not a clue." I told him slowly confused . As he was about to tell me, I laugh loud and I closed my mouth quickly and some people stared at us. I look at Scott he bits his lip to hold his laugh. I can feel my cheeks burn red. He then starts laughing. I laugh along with the him.

A while after we order our food and Scotty forced me to get more then I usually eat. I got to say the food was really good, but I was getting full quickly. I'm just not use to eating a lot.

"So what do you think of the food?" I grin at him that made him smile. "I had better." I told him jokingly, but it came out more like serious. His face expression showed hurt. I quickly place my hand on top of his. "I was kidding I loved the food." He smiled. Then I realized my hand was still on his. I quickly took it away and I can feel my cheeks blushing. Gosh this guy just puts a spell on me whenever we touche.

"We should get going. Its getting late." I said. He gives me a weak smile. I was taken aback. I feel like I was pushing him away. I can't let that happen now can I? "Um how about you show me some where else." I suggested. He smiles big. "Sure." We got up and thanked the lady that served us. And we went to his truck.

"So where is our next stop?" I asked him. He grins at me. "You'll see." I hate yet like how mysterious he can be. He drove off the parking lot and stared to drive to our next destination.

"So can you give me a hint on where we are going?" I asked him he gives me that sexy wicked grin. "Let's just say you are going to ride something big." My eyes widen and I can feel my checks turned really red when I was thinking really wrong. Thank god that he is looking at the road. "I'll just wait and see." I clear my throat why getting the words out.

We arrived at a bar. I look at him he stares at me with a smile. "A bar?" He nods. "Not just any bar." I looked at the bar then at him. "Let me guess you own this too?" I asked with a sarcastic smile. "No, but its my favorite bar." I nod. "Okay lets go." I said. He reaches the the glove compartment and his forearm gently scrapes my arm. His soft skin makes my body go crazy. I can smell his masculine sent from where I am sitting. For a second I was being distracted until he pulls away with his ID in hands.