Chapter 5

A/N: Hey! I hope you like this part because I do!
comment,vote and follow!

enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________

I looked out side and it was already snowing I grabbed my coat and put it on I called Julie and she is meeting me half way. When we finally met up she had two bikes so we can get there faster. She hugs me to comfort me.

"I can't believe that Ruben would stoop this low just to prove who knows what." I shook my head and got on the bike.

"I know he is crazy psychopath." On the way there we made a plan. Julie is going to hide and make sure things go as planed I'm going to make him talk and if he has back up Julie is going to call some friends.

We arrived and Julie went to hide. I walked to the abandon house and walked inside it was cold and dark all you can see is the moon light on the cracks of the roof the snow was falling inside the room. The furniture was still in the house. They were dusty, they had webs, and they were covered with snow.

"I'm here Ruben. Come out." I hear foot step up stares. Then I see Ruben. With a walkie talkie I. His hand. "Hey Jimmy how you doing?" He walks down stares slowly "Where is Neal?" I demanded.

"He is fine." He picks up his walkie talkie. "Put Neil on." He smiles at me. "Jimmy please come I'm here at-" the person on the other side stops the walkie talkie. "What do you want Ruben? Why are you doing this? You can have anyone you want." He chuckles.

"What do I want? I want someone with determination. Why am I doing this? To get what I want. I can have anyone I want? Not really there's one person I want and that's is you my friend." I got taken aback when he said that.

"What do you mean? You hate me always have." He laughs. "I hate you because I couldn't have you. I always kept an eye on you and I knew you liked Neal so that's why I asked him out so you wouldn't date him and now that I don't have Neal I can't let you date him." My blood was rushing through my veins.

"This will never happen...wait is that's why you always treated Neil like crap. You never did love him didn't you?" He double tap him noes and points at me.

"Bingo. I just wanted you to suffer just like how you make me suffer all this years. You know when you date other guys and they never called you back? Well I had a talk to them so they wouldn't talk to you. I threatened them. And they backed up." I backed away a little.

"Your sick in the mind dude. I will never date you. Not now that I know how much of a psycho you are and the only guy I like is Neal." He was getting pissed.

"Ohh your going to be with me whether you like it or not." He ran up do me and made me fall and he pin me down I pushed him off. He hit the wall behind me. I got up and grabbed his collar and punched him on the face.

"Where's Neal!? He was coughing out blood. I hit him again when he didn't respond. "I will never tell you. I want you to suffer." He pushed me off and hit me on my jaw I fell to the ground. He grabbed me by the shirt and threw me against the wall.

He grabbed me again and threw me against a marble statue. Which broke and cut my arm I got up and before he can rush towards me. I moved out of the way quickly. He tripped and hits his head against the wall. I got him up and threw him on the stairs. I walked towards him I pulled his hair and had a broken vase on my had and put it on his neck.

"Now you are going to tell me where Neal is or I'm going to cut your throat." I was tired, but didn't show it. My voice sounded dead serious. Which scared him.

"Okay okay I'll tell you. He is in the school basement." I got his walkie talkie and his cell phone so he won't call his friend and tell him I'm heading over.

"You better not be lying, because I will hunt you down." I kicked him in the head which knocked him out cold.

I texted Julie and told her the new location.

A/N: I'm going to post the 6th chapter this was short.

You don't expect Ruben to like Jimmy huh? Ahhh what a twist. Muahaha! Evil!!!

comment, vote and follow