chapter 3

A/N: Hey there pupils I can't resisted but to post this chapter. I just feel like I need to post more.

hope you like enjoy

comment and vote

________________________________________________________________________

Woke up feeling great I felt like it was all a dream yesterday, but it wasn't. I walked down stairs and stared making breakfast for my dad and I. I made eggs and bacon with hash browns. My dad walks down stairs and walks in the kitchen.

"Morning dad" I placed the plates with food on the table. "Why is there three plates?" He looks at the plates to choose the one with more serving. "Julie is coming." He sits down and gets back up to get the orang juice. I hear a knock in the front door.

"Oh, that must be her." I walk to the hallway to open the door. "Hey" we both said at the same time and hugged. She came in and headed to the kitchen. "Hello Mr. Jones" my dad looked up and wiped his mouth and smiled.

"Please call me William or Will, your family." Julie smiled and sat down taking my plate. "Okay William" we all ate and surprisingly there was not fighting maybe a little, but he apologize and I know it will be hard for him to change his habits so I accepted his apologies.

"Okay dad we'll see you later we got to go." I got up and put our plates away and we headed to my room to get my back pack and then we took off. "That's was weird." Julie said while looked at me weird and confused. I laughed at her face expression.

"What's weird?" She looks at me like I was crazy. "Seriously? You and your dad not fighting or arguing and him apologizing. What did you do? did you found out a secret? Ooo tell. Me!" I looked at her face expression like if the secret she assumes I know was to die for and I started busting out laughing.

"I didn't do nothing and I didn't find out a dark secret that I can hold it against him." She looked at me disappointed and slouched.

"Well that's no fun...so then what happen?" I explained everything to her. "Wow...hope he goes by his words." I nodded. I hope so too."

We arrived to school and walked towards our lockers and we saw Neal crying and his friends comforting him. I quickly put me things away and walked towards him.

His friends looked at me liked I killed someone except for his best friend Anastasia she knows I like him and acts the same way as my best friend, all mushy and gushy . The bell rings and all his friend left and it was only him and I sitting by his locker.

"Are you okay?" I stare at him. his head is on his knees and he looks up and I have to say he looks pretty when he is crying. He has this pouting face that makes him look adorable. I try not to smile but I did. He looked at me confused.

"Why are you smiling?" My heart was beating fast and I didn't know what to say. So I just blurted out. "You look pretty when you crying." I feel my cheeks burning up. I can't believe I just said that. He blushes too and I get him to giggle a little.

"Why are you so nice to me?" I smiled. We are staring into each others eyes. I felt like the moment I have been waiting for was finally here. I was about to tell him, its because I like you, but a teacher scolded us and told I us to get to class. We got up and I walked him to his class and hugged him goodbye.

"You can sit with us at lunch and maybe, if you want to, you can tell me what happen. Kay?" He gave me a weak smiled and nodded. I hate seeing him upset because it upsets me too.

Durning lunch hours I looked for Neal and when I found him he was sitting with Julie and Anastasia I smiled and walked towards them. "Hey you guys." I greeted them. They greeted back. I look at Neil and he smiles and continues to play with his food. When I look at Julie and Anastasia I see them grin at each other and I already known what they are going to do.