Chapter 19

A month pass, they finally let me out of the hospital. Scotty has been by my side threw it all. And I must say, I'm quite happy now.

I'm happy that I had the chance to make amends with my pass. I'm also glad that I got to live another day.

I see life in a different perspective. I see it in a more positive way. What I learn from my experience is never take anything for granted and live life to the fullest because you only have one life. I was lucky to live another day.

"C'mon Jimmy! We are going to be late if you don't hury up!" Scotty was yelling from down stairs. My friends and family wanted to celebrate my well-being by heading to Scotty's family restaurant.

"I'll be down in a minute!" I yelled back. I got my things ready and liked around to see if I'm not missing anything.

I walk out my room and head down stairs. Scotty was waiting for me. I looked around but no one was around.

"Where did everyone go?" I asked confused.

"They left already they said that they will get us a seat. Now let's go before we are late." He walks towards me and kisses me.

"You look beautiful by the way." I smile and hug him tightly.

He holds my hand and we walk towards the car. He opens the door for me and waits for me to go inside.

"Such a gentleman." I tease. He smiles big and shakes his head.

"Anything for a beautiful lady." He laughs and I pout.

"I'm not a lady! I'm a gentleman thank you very much!" He chuckles and kisses me.

"Come on we are going to be late." I said while pulling away from the kiss. He nodes and closed my door.

He gets in and starts the car and pulls out of drive way.

He holds my hand and gives it a gentle squeeze. I squeeze back and kissed his hand. He then kisses my hand back. I smile in content.

Never in my life would I think I would be happy again. I have been through so much. Lost three amazing people in my life. But in the end, I'm closer with my dad, have a lot of family support and love, and I have an amazing boyfriend that I never thought I could love so much.

We made it to the restaurant. We got out and walk inside. I see all my family smiling and cheering that I finally made it. I smile and walked towards the table.

"Hi everyone!" I said happily that they would throw me a little celebration of my well being. They all greeted me with hugs and kisses.

We all sat down and order our drinks. I look around the table and see everyone taking and joking around.

Freddy and Bryson are a thing now. I see them flirting and laughing with each other. Rex is still single but he likes it that way.

My dad and Freddy's mom, Julia, have a thing going on. I'm glad that he is moving on. He's been talking to Freddy's mom ever since I was at the hospital. They hit it off since then.

I look around and see how grateful I am to have an amazing family and a second chance to life.

I'm glad that I let the pass go and now only thinking of the now and the future.

"So tell us again how you saw everything when you were in a coma." My Aunt Diana asked. Everyone got quite to listen to my story. Once I told my dad he told everyone.

"Well I was out of my body when everything happen. Obviously." Everyone chuckled.

"I saw the accident scene...I saw how they pull me out of the car and how I was barley alive...I saw how Scotty was so upset,"I hold Scotty's hand.

"I saw how he felt like it was his fault... it was not" I kiss his hand.

"I saw how Bryson was mad at Scotty and almost fought him." Bryson gives me an apologetic look. I smile at him.

"I saw my best friend, the guy I use to like, and my mother..." Scotty squeezed my hand.

"Then when I was ready to go back into my body, it felt weird. I can't explain, but I can feel my body connect with my soul. And now here I am living another day." Everyone smile and cheered.

"To living another day!" Scotty raised his glass and everyone followed and toasted to that.

After hours of eating and socializing, we all headed home.

Except for Scotty and I. He had plans for us.

A/N: Sorry it's a short chapter, but I'm still debating if I should put a love scene in the next chapter. What do you guys think?

Vote, Comment, and Follow!!!

Love ya byeee!