When we were young

Onika POV
"Mommy look" I ran up to my mother who was talking on the phone. "You don't see me talking on the phone?" I hated when my mom yelled at me it really hurt my feelings. "Yes ma'am" she always did that when I tried doing things for her. My mom's a famous fashion designer. She actually owns the company, Black Barbie Inc.. She adopted me when I was one years old,she already had two daughters Beyonce and Solange. Not only that she had already adopted two sisters Rihanna and her little sister Jilly, Jilly is the youngest I'm the fourth child basically.
"Bey can I come in?" Bey wasn't the nicest person to me or Jilly. All her friends and my other 2 sisters would always say we couldn't hang with them because we were just babies. "What do you want gezzs you and Jilly already know the rules." She was never nice to me I don't really think she likes me she was always mean to me but sometimes she would let Jilly come in the room with them. "We just want to come in and be cool like you guys are." Jilly said walking over to Rih. "Jilly you can stay Nika go outside or something." I walked out slamming her door which was a huge mistake. She came out of the room not even a second later and snatched me up by my shirt. "You want me to beat yo ass right now at this moment. Don't fuckin play with me." Yes, she was allowed to hit me she was my big sister. She is 14 Solo is 13, Rih is 14 also, I'm 10, and Jilly is 9. I rolled my eyes at her and tried to snatch away from her. "Stop 👏🏾Playing👏🏾with👏🏾me👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾"
After she spanked me she walked back into her room and closed the door. There would be no use in trying to tell because that would only result in getting another whooping for being grown. I walked outside into our front yard where we had a trampoline and started jumping on it.
"Hey, this your trampoline?" I looked up to see some cute boy who looked to be a year older than me. "Yeah me and my sisters... Why, who wants to know?" I asked trying to sound all big and bad. "The names Robert but, you can call me Meek." I looked at him confused, I didn't understand how you get Meek out of Robert. "Well, I'm Onika but, you can call me..... Cookie." He busted out laughing which made me furrow my eyebrows. "How you get Cookie from Onika?" He asked once he was done laughing. "The same way you got Meek outta Robert I responded rudely. " "That it comes from my middle name Rihmeek." I gave him an 'o' face before saying "Well my mommy said that when I was a baby all ate was cookies so, she started calling me that." After talking for a little while longer we started playing around chasing each other and getting on the trampoline. "You ever kiss a boy before?" He asked outta the blue which made me look at him weird. "No, why?" He looked at me and smiled. "I never kissed a girl before so, let me kiss you." I nodded my head and he Scooted closer to me before placing his lips on mine. "Onika Tanya Maraj-Knowels I'm bout to beat yo ass." We jumped away from each other when Bey came storming towards us.(if I didn't mention there mom left earlier to hang with some friends.) "Come here now!" I got off the trampoline and slowly walked over to her, when I got in arms reach she punched me dead in my chest and slapped me it the back of the head. "Go yo ass in the house and get ready for bed." I walked in the house going into my room and pulling out my pj's and taking a quick shower. When I heard the door close I got scared and thought to my self this is going to be a long night.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This is for not updating in forever.
Let me explain y'all. So, I live with my g ma and the wifi got turned and it's been almost two weeks now so I haven't been able to update. The wifi is still off but I'm over my moms house right now and that's the only reason I'm able to update right now.
Unedit