Sold prt2

Meek POV
         Walking into the pizza parlor I seen my ex baby girl Fah. She used be my world and I dropped all my old girls so it could be me and her and she cheated on me and got pregnant. "Hey, how you doing, let me get 6 boxes of the 5 dollar pizzas." I said as soon as I stepped to the regester. "Ok, your total is $30.19" the cashier was bad ass hell but, I need to get my new baby girl situated. Pulling up to the house I walked in sitting the pizza on the counter. I didn't hear none of the girls so I thought they went back into the back yard. Walking to the backyard I heard them talking and decided to ear hustle. "Oh, wait lets play a game me and my brother well step brother used to play it all the time until my mom caught us, haven't seen him since." I heard Nicki say, I know it because I know her voice. Although I haven't talked to her yet I've been watching her since her parents dropped her off she just wasn't legal. "Well it's called Strip, you guys have to pretend we're at the club, I'm going to be the stripper and you can be the audience."
     I was going to wait till they got into the game to bust them and all they ass gone get beat. Nic gone it the worst tho cause she made it up. Now I think about I had a homeboy from when I was a young bull DJ was his name he said he could get his 8 year old sister to do anything wanted.
                                          *Flashback*
      "Yo, man y'all lets go to my house my dads wife daughter dose anything I say we can have some fun with her." It was summer and I was visiting my pops in New York. "Aye, I can bring my sister to play with yours she eight right?" I asked matter of factly. "Nah, I don't think you want your sister there son." I looked at him confused before speaking. "Nah fam, it's cool I don't want her here with my dad stuck up ass wife any way." He looked at me before shrugging his shoulders. I walked in the house telling my little sister Na to come on. The whole while walking to his house we joked and played around. Making it to his house we saw his sister outside playing with her toys on the stoop, she got up and ran into his arms. "Mommy and daddy or leaving again." She stated with sadness in her voice. "Well that's nothing new, but hey you know the game we always play when there gone?" Asked looking at her, her face lit up real fast. "Yea, I remember but do we have to play it again?" She asked starting to sound sad again and looking at the ground. "You don't like playing that game with your bubba?" You could hear the venom in his voice and his grip tightened on her arms a little more. "I do." She said looking behind him at all of us; when her eyes landed on Na she smiled bright trying to get out of DJs' grip. "Well, I want you to do it for me and my friends ok." He looked at her and she just nodded her head.
       "Alright see you in 2 weeks" DJ yelled to his parents as they drove off to the airport to go to South Africa. "Let's go" he said looking at his little sister and leading us into their pent house den where a striped pole was located in the middle of the room. Na ran over to it and started swinging on it while giggling. I walked over snatching her off and popping her on the butt. "Don't play on the that you hear me" she nodded her head and we all sat on the couch while his sister walked over to the pole. Long story short he made her strip, they did something else to her but I took Na outta there when he slap her in the face for crying.
                                             *Flashback ended*
   I walked from around the corner and to the pool where Nic was half way naked. "Yo wtf is all this" my voice boomed and they all froze.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
  Thanks for you guys support don't forget to vote and comment. Also, I will probably post Snatched when I at least have seven chapters. Although, I said I won't be updating a lot because of my cramping it died down so I will most likely update Save Me from my main account Omeeka_Goals