Reunited

Nicki POV
   Looking over at my 3 year old daughter Anika all I could was smile. I had Anika when I was 17 years old , I'm now twenty. Her father doesn't know about her. The day I was going to tell him he moved back to Philly, when my mom found out she kicked me out and I had to move in with my best friend  Sherika, her mom had bought her a house when she was only seven-teen.
    A month before I gave birth my mom came and apologized for kicking me out. She said that she was disappointed but, she didn't want to live knowing she had a grand child and not being in her life. So her we are present day 2016 and we are all moving to Philly. I'm happy and nervous at the same time. Lets see how it goes.
.........
Meek POV
   "Yo, why the fuck y'all got my son looking like a fucking gansta?" Walking into the house I saw my 5 year old son Rihmeek dressed in a DC shirt with some blue jeans, Timberlands and chains on his neck. I know y'all probably wondering how I got a five year old when I just moved back three years ago. Let me explain.
   Well I was dating this girl named Fah before I left and she got pregnant and didn't tell me nothing about it. Fah always was chill as fuck and faithful so I never had to worry. When I moved back her mom brought Rih to me and told me that his mom had died giving birth to him and she didn't want to have anything to do with that basted of a baby anymore and that's how we got here.
   Walking outside I seen some moving trucks across the street, it was actually three since there were three empty houses next to each other but I guess not anymore. "Come on Jr, lets go introduce ourselves. I grabbed his hand and we walked across the street seeing a little girl sitting in the grass playing with some dolls. "Hey, how are?" I said making my presents be known. "Are you trying to steal me?" Her voice was squeaky and  she a had a natural mean mug reminding me of my ex Nicki. "My dad doesn't want to steal you he has me." Jr said making her nod her head. I just chuckled and she got off the ground grabbing his hand and hugging him. "I'm going to get my mommy to come meet you. Can he come with me?" She pulled him into the house while I just stood there waiting for them to come back.
  Nicki POV
   We had just got to Philly and I was telling the movers were to put stuff. I lived next to Shreika and my other best friend Candi, I lived in the middle house. Anika came in running in the house while holding some lil boys hand."Mommy this is my new friend Rihmeek." I smiled at the thought of his name. "Oh, well we're are your parents Rihmeek's parents?" I asked, she pointed towards outside and grabbed my hand pulling me along.
When I finally made it outside I couldn't believe it was him, of course I wanted to see him so I could tell him about her just not right now. "Nic, I can't believe it's you." He pulled me into a hug and it made me smile. I think I'm going to like this move after all. I hope.