Mute prt 2

3 months later
         Nicki POV
"YOU THINK IM STUPID ONIKA" my father yelled as I was standing in the Connor he had backed me into a few minutes ago
  "No, I think you're very smart Papa" I said with my voice just above a whisper.
My dad had caught me talking to Meek when he came to get me from school and it really made him mad. Meek and I had started talking like three weeks after I wrote the apology note. He's my best friend and I talk to his friends as well. They are very nice. "Who was that lil boy that had you doing all that damn smiling and don't you dare lie to me or I'm taking yo ass to that basement . Anytime we moved my dad would make sure the house had a basement, because he made it into a tourer room just for me.  The last time I was in their I was 8.
  *Flashback*
        I had just gotten home from school, and no one was home. I sat at the table doing my homework as usual when I heard the front door open and close. Five minutes later my older brother Carmen walked into the kitchen. "You look real pretty you know that right princess" my brother had never been nice to me so I was very confused.
        He walked over to me picking me out of my seat and wrapping my legs around his waste and making me lay my head on his shoulder while rubbing my hair. "Mama doesn't want anyone to mess up my hair." I said in a soft tone, I wasn't trying to be rude or disrespectful but, my mama had just done my hair the night before and she said if anyone messed it up I'd be punished.
      He popped my bottom real hard after I said that and told me to be quiet. He began to walk towards the basement I started whining in his ear because I hated it down there. Papa always took mama down there if she made him mad and she screamed really loud. "You wanna do your brother a favor?" He asked once we finally made it down there, I nodded my head and he laid me on a bed I didn't realize was there.
       Pulling off my blouse I didn't know what he was doing so I didn't protest, he was my brother. I was now fully naked and my brother was roaming my body with his hands. He then took all of his clothes off and began to kiss me but he added tongue . I felt his fingers on my kitty and I didn't like it so I tried pushing him off me but he got mad. He held my hands over my head and put his member in me really hard. I was crying and screaming for my mommy and he just kept telling me to shit up.
        After like a hour the basement door busted open and I saw my mama standing in the door with her mouth ha hinging open. I was still crying but I was to tired to scream. She ran over to us pushing my brother off of me. Ever since then she hated me.
*Flashback*
    I was knocked out of my thoughts by my fathers booming voice. "WHO THE HELL WAS THAT BOY AND DON'T MAKE ME ASK AGAIN." I jumped out of fright and put my head down before speaking. "He was only a friend, we were talking about school stuff that's it. I wouldn't disrespect you like that Papa I'm not that type of girl." My voice was low bit I made sure he heard every word. " Go up those steps and don't come out till you are told." Without saying another word I walked up,the stairs and went into my bed room.
..................
  Meek POV(three weeks later)
   Something's not right and I know it's not. Nicki's starting to become distant from everybody and she wears sweaters a lot. She didn't come to school today and I was really worried. The other week when her father came to get he looked kinda mad and I saw him hit her before they pulled off.
      I really love Nic and I don't know if that's a bad thing. I was knocked out of my thoughts when Bey came running towards me. She looked hurt like how she looked when her twin sister CeCe died as a matter a fact that's the look she always has when someone that she's close to dies.
     "She gone Meek they killed my best friend, she was always happy around us. I should've told someone this all my fault I'm so sorry." I was confused about the person she was talking about. "Bey what are you talking about? Who's gone?" She started crying even harder so I walked her to the 'spot'. The spot is where all of us meet up at in the morning until it's time for our first block.
    Everybody was quiet when I came up and Bey instantly ran over to her boyfriend Jay. I was starting to get real pissed because for one everybody kept staring at me, two they were so damn quiet, and three I didn't see Nicki. "What the hell is wrong with every body? Y'all actin like somebody don died or some shit." My right hand man slash cousin Omelly walked over to me with a sad look on his face. "Well, Meek it's about Nic." When he said that I instantly grew worried and started asking questions. "Is she ok? What's wrong with her ?" I have never seen Omelly cry over anything. When his Pops died he didn't cry and his Pops meant the world to him. "This morning they found Nicki's body wrapped in a blanket and she didn't have no clothes on. They said that she was raped then beat to death."
     I couldn't believe it man. I was really starting to catch feelings for her, she was the actual reason why I wanted to come to school and now she's gone. I didn't say anything, there was nothing I could say or do that would make this a dream. She was gone there was no more Onika she died and so did I.
............
4years later
     Meek POV
It's been 4 years since Nic died, a few months after she died Bey killed her self. In her suicided not she said that she couldn't live knowing it was her fault that she should of told some one when Nic told her what she was going through. I dropped out of too. Like a year later I started dating this girl named Kehlani, she cool as shit. We got two kids together. Jr and Anika, she said that sick Mic meant so much to me we could name her something like Nic's name and I remember how she used to tell me if she ever had a daughter that she would name her Anika and treat her like a princess.
  "Daddy, do I look like Onika." Anika asked as we were at the park. She asked that a lot and I always told her the same thing. "Nah, princess you don't, why you always ask me that if you know what I'm gone say?" She looked like she was going to cry. "One day I want you to say I do so you won't be sad about her being in heaven." She might not have looked like Nic but, she sure did have a heart like her. She hated seeing people sad and it broke her heart to someone in pain. "Baby daddy's not sad that Nika's in heaven, and you might not look like her bit, you act like her a lot. You have the same heart as she did and you both loved seeing people happy. Daddy loves you and he wants you to be yourself. Don't try to act like Nic did just to make me happy. " I bent down kissing her head as we walked to the car.