Chapter 1

Kali and her family had just gotten off their plane at the airport and had arrived in London. 

"I can't believe we're here" Ann said with excitement. 

"It's so nice your father won these plane tickets so we could come to London" added Jane. 

"Well we better check in" replied Walter. 

"Oh but first can we check out the sights, please" Kali begged her parents. 

"Oh alright, a little sight-seeing wouldn't hurt" her parents agreed.   

While Walter got the family checked into a hotel, Kali and the rest of her family went walking through the town. They soon ended up at a park. 

"This is so beautiful" Jane said while in awe. "I'm glad we came here" added Ann, while sighing. 

"Hey guys check this out. The discovery of a prized Siberian tiger killed this morning at London zoo. Police believe the killing had likely been from a private furrier company" Brock said while reading the newspaper. 

"That's terrible" said Ann. 

"Who would do such a cruel thing?" Kali added, who hated the way how animals were killed for their fur to be used as coats and accessories. 

The family continued walking through the park enjoying themselves, when suddenly they heard what sounded like screams of panic.  

"Whoa what's the commotion?" asked Brock. Kali pushed her way through the crowd to see a dalmatian racing through the park while tied to his owner's bike, with his owner quite panicked. 

"Hey look a dalmatian!" Kali said in excitement. Now of course she had many dogs and other pets before, but Kali had always wanted a dalmatian. 

"Oh my!", Jane gasped. "I think he needs help" said Brock. 

Kali and her family watched as the leash snapped from the bike and the dalmatian ran off, while his owner crashed his bike into the pond. 

"Oh that's gotta hurt!" Brock cringed. 

"I'll get the dog" Kali said, as she went off to follow the anxious dalmatian. While Kali's family went over to help the dog's owner out of the pond. 

"Are you alright sir?" Jane asked, while helping the man up. 

"I'm fine, but something's wrong with my dog" the man replied. 

"What happened?" The twins asked at the same time. 

"He just took off like he saw something important" replied the still soaking man. 

"What's your name?" Jane asked. "Roger Radcliffe" the man answered. 

Meanwhile Kali had finally caught up with the dalmatian at the far side of the park. 

"Hey boy what's the rush?" Kali asked as she approached the eagered dog. 

"I'm trying to find my pet a mate. Wait a minute did you just talk to me?" the spotted dog asked. 

"Yeah I can talk to animals, it's a long story. What's your name?" Kali asked. 

"Pongo" The adult dog replied. 

"That's an interesting name, and who's this pet of yours Pongo?" Kali asked, a little confused to what the dalmatian was talking about. 

"Why my pet Roger, i'm tired of living the bachelor life and I think I just found the perfect mates for me and my pet" Pongo pointed over to a young woman and her female dalmatian sitting on a bench. 

"Oh I see" said Kali, having a feeling that it was meant to be. 

Kali and Pongo noticed the woman and her dalmatian starting to leave, Pongo tried to go after them when out of nowhere Roger pounced on Pongo. 

"Kali I see you've found Pongo" said Jane, as she and the twins came over with Roger. 

"Come on you old renegade, we're going home" Roger said, while he grabbed a hold of Pongo's collar. 

But Kali could see the determination in Pongo's eyes that he wasn't giving up. Kali and her family watched as Pongo continuously dragged Roger along and tangled his leash up around Roger and the young woman. Through all the commotion the two humans ended up falling into the pond. 

"Well that went well" Brock said sarcastically. 

"I'm terribly sorry miss", Roger tried to apologize to the woman. 

"Never mind, please just go away you've done enough" The woman said, while she got out her handkerchief, but it appeared to be wet. 

"I do say take mine" Rodger offered his handkerchief, but it was also soaking wet. 

The two of them then started to laugh. Pongo looked over to the female Dalmatian and she smiled back at him. Kali had a feeling that the two young couples would be together forever. 

Shortly after, Kali and her family were invited to the wedding.