Chapter 12

LONG TIME NO UPDATE. I am terribly sorry. This is dedicated to Sum myia for her amazing support. Do vote and comment. I appreciate every person who does so. So let’s not wait too long. Here is the update. :D

Marietta’s POV

My body. I kept breathing hard. My body is being controlled by someone else. The only place that I can control is my mind.

I can’t stop myself.

Slowly, I tried hard to stand up. I was lying on the harsh ice stoned floor.

Somehow, my body is still a bit under control, but my brain surge is telling me that this wont be for long.

I have to make use of these precious seconds and quick.

As I used my horribly fat hands to stand up, the fur constantly made me slip.

I wasn’t used to being the monster I am now.

My body feels heavy. Fighting to keep conscious, I held myself upright on the sofa next to me.

My sight is still blurred. I can hear a voice. Flint. Why is he shouting?

Trying hard to focus my sight, I saw the most horrible image I’ve seen in my life.

The creature standing in front of me was definitely not from earth.

“Er..”

Words wouldn’t form in my mouth. The shock is just too great. Its great red eyes, the long, dirty disgusting tail. The body was swollen in the middle but became thinner down.

Something was weird about it.

It looked like it was…. Flexible, a gelatin like body.

Eyes wide with shock, I tried hard to get my body to the other door that lay beyond the bedroom. I kept dragging my heavy body in agony. Blinding pain was piercing through every inch of my body every second.

I took the chance as the creature was in a deep conversation with someone on the watch.

Wait…  would that be flint?

I decided to check that afterwards. Trying hard to not lose my control, I kept dragging myself until I reached the bedroom.

Taking deep breaths, I held the door knob and slowly turned it open.

The sight that lay beyond made my stomach rumble. The creature was miraculously standing in front of me.

I doubled back in horror. With a loud scream, I tried with all my effort to run back the front door. No use. The creature appears out of nowhere.

Is he seriously apparating or something?

The creature was looking at me with big red eyes. A smile swept across his face, if you would call that a smile. It was more of a grimace.

I felt it. My body was slowly creeping out of my control.

It felt heavier.

The creatures smile was widening as I fell to the floor.

My eyes were slowly closing. I felt like going into a very deep nap.

“MARIETTA! DON’T CLOSE YOUR EYES! HE IS GOING TO CONTROL YOU. WHAT EVER HAPPENS DON’T CLOSE YOUR EYES!!! MAREITTA! MARIETTA!”

This sound. Isn’t that flint?

Why does he sound so worried. I feel like ill be perfectly well if I have this nap. It is almost intimidating.

“DON’T! MARIETTA, BELIEVE IN ME! DON’T SLEEP. YOU ARE GOING TO KILL PEOPLE MARIETTA! DON’T!”

Why is he shouting? I can’t sleep this way. Is he here? How come his voice is reaching me?

Slowly, I lifted my head upwards, the creature had now sunk his sharp teeth into my palm. What is he doing to me? Suddenly I feel the adrenaline pumping through my body.

Every part of my body had gained more energy. Other than the fact that I couldn’t control it, I felt it was perfect.

Whatever creature I had turned to this time, it is really blood thirsty, because all I want now is blood.

As the creature’s eyes pierced mines, I felt more adrenaline, but this time it’s not just blood. I want flint’s blood.

I would die without it.

I slowly lifted my head more. I had to find him quickly.

My brain knew exactly where he was. What remained now is to go to that place.

I slowly walked into the darkness through the streets till I reached that building.

The decorations were astonishingly amazing. Who would think this is a secret place for the meeting of a secret organization? I don’t know how I know that. My brain is guiding me through.

I slowly opened the door with my furry hand. I can feel his presence. He is very near now. I look to my right.

So that is him?

As he meets my eyes, a look of utmost horror fills his face. He was still yelling.

What is he saying? Why can’t I hear him? I just want his blood.

He quickly stood up as I approached him.

He was still saying something but my ears are totally deaf.

I raise my hand and direct my claws at his heart. “I will enjoy your blood Argus.” I say my voice harsh.

That wasn’t long enough I know, but I hope you all give me full support.

Vote and comment.

Follow me if you haven’t already. :D