Chapter 9

Another update! :D Enjoy and…… COMMENT

Marietta’s POV

Is this guy really serious? He is asking me “Shall we begin?”! Oh please, Allah help me!

“I asked and you should answer!” He said in a cold threatening tone, punching me in the stomach.

“NO I AM NOT!” I screamed. Of course I wasn’t ready. This man is raving.

“Oh you should say yes.” He said threatening to hit me again. I curled my body, ready for another hit. Nothing came.

I wondered what stopped him. I looked at him. His eyes were glinting.

“Well, if you weren’t then I won’t ask you.”

I felt cheerful at his words.

His eyes glowed red.

“I WILL JUST DO WHATEVER I WANT WITHOUT YOUR OPINION!” he screamed. I was shaking.

His hand held the knife. Without a binge?  Seriously ? He was lowering it, getting nearer to me.

He wanted to start with my throat. I flinched. I can feel the tip of the knife on my neck.

 Suddenly, I could feel the watch vibrating.

It turned red.

“Hahahaha. Hey, Flint again! I was just scaring you.” He was laughing.

The big headed man had stopped moving.

“Wha…what do you mean?” I asked uncertainly.

“I mean that I had already controlled this man 5 minutes ago.” He said cheerfully.

“WHY DID YOU WANT TO SCARE ME EH?” I screamed. My insides were boiling and writhing with anger.

“Well…”

“From when was that?” I asked coldly.

“Oh... Just after he dragged you out of the room.”

“I ….i…. Don’t you ever talk to me again!” I said, and pressed the stop button on the watch.

I knew this was how to end the conversation, somehow.

I didn’t care anymore about anything.

I just wanted to go out.

Flint’s POV

That little…. How did she know the way to end it? She does have many powers doesn’t she?

Of course she is from the “Thomas’s”.

I smiled at the thought. She would understand everything, soon enough.

I gulped the fluid in the bottle next to me. Disgusting, I thought.

Well anyways, I should get moving. Who is he sending her now? I think he’ll wait a bit more before he makes a step.

I walked on the street opposite the flat.

The wind feels good. It is as if I am alive again. I sighed.

What am I going to do now? I guess continue spying. :3

I opened my delicate watch and went on with the spy mood.  She hasn’t got a call yet, as I anticipated!

Marietta’s POV

I remembered about the bigheaded woman. She knew my mother. I slowly got up and walked towards that room.

Maybe she was my mother’s relative. She said they had fun together. I beamed.

“Auntie, I wanted to ask you something please.” I said as I opened the door. A red liquid was flowing from under the door.

 What’s happening? My heart was racing. No it can’t be. She can’t be killed!

I quickly opened the door with fear and shock.

There she was, lying on the floor helpless with blood gushing from her.

Something had bitten her.

I quickly ran around for a wet cloth. I’ve been taught in the school how to perform first aid to someone.

I checked her pulse. Her heart was still beating. There was hope.

“Marietta… Don’t give up whatever you face. Be like you mother.” She said tears sliding down her face.

“D..d…don’t be like them. Go look for “marthwally”. Kill HIM!” She hiccupped.

“Okay I will Auntie. Now just save your breath.” I said shaking.

Her heart beat was decreasing.

It stopped.

She was dead.

I cried and screamed.

“Marietta what happened?” Flint’s voice erupted. His voice was of concern and shock.

“Don’t you talk to me. A..aga…in. I want to die. She’s dead. She knew mom. CURSE YOU MARTHWALLY.” I screamed. I knew he had something to do with her death.

I heard screaming from Flint’s side of the call. I felt fear.

 “Flint????” I said uncertain whether it was a prank.

No answer.

Give your opinions. Vote-COMMENT! :D