Chapter 5

Hio GUYZ! Here is my update~~ I wish to say it again. The most important thing you have to do is COMMENT! Thank you~~~~ :*

The beast's POV-

I felt she knew my secret. Maybe she also knows that i could not murder her no matter what. It is not up to me anyways. Sweat flooded my body. I tried to keep myself calm. He is the one to kill her not me.

How come i was never informed of this? This girl does have some of "our kinds"  abilities. Her mind functions in a very brilliant manner. All i was informed of is that her "experiment has gone wrong". Then how in the world does she have our abilities?

I sighed.

"Ok, i get it girl" I said in my beast's harsh voice.

I let her go after giving her a last kick in the stomach.

"Do you know something girl? You maybe a unique kind of humans, and maybe not. Maybe this experiment is a bit unique too. You have my interest, congratulations!"

I could feel the confusion in her heart. This connection, don't tell me she really is a bit of us? 

I felt angry. How could HE have ignored this fact? Why didn't he really make sure before giving this task to me.

If she knows the last "thing"  ill have to run away. 

Mareta's POV

What does she mean by " the has experiment was unique"? This is weird. It is the first time i feel the power surge through my brain.

I feel i am going to be sick. I can't bear all this power. 

Wait a second! Is that what she meant? 

I GET IT NOW! She sounded so brave at the beginning when i wasn't experiencing this brain surge.

When the power started to flood in, i could feel her confusion. YEA! That is all! She didn't know i am one of thier kind. Maybe our kind can't really kill each other, can they?

I could still feel her confusion. There is something she dreads. Deep inside her, i could feel her heart!

If i could just penetrate through the darkness inside I would understand what she dreads. 

Come one Mareta! TRY! I closed my eyes and took a deep breath then started to penetrate in.

"OUCH!" i was kicked hard again in the stomach. I fell to the floor. Getting up, I clutched my stomach and swayed.

The pain in my stomach added to my head pain making me feeling i was about to pass out. 

I turned and started vomiting on the green carpet beside me. What is this? I am spitting some green substance.

It won't stop. I wanted to shout, to call someone to help me, but the green substance was continuously flowing out. 

The beast was looking at me shocked. I felt her heart. She knew this would happen and for some reason she dreaded it.

The beast's POV-

I was shaking all over. It happened! HE would kill me today. I passed my limit, oh Allah help me! 

This means it started now for her. She realy is one of us, thanks to me. I am so foolish. I bit my lips in agony.

It will happen now. This is my end. I know she could feel my inside now. I give up. At least she would help this girl before she gets executed in "their way".

"YOU GIRL! Listen to me now. I will not be alive for too long. It seems the experiment hasn't gone wrong after all. I know you real parents." At these words i couldn't control my emotions any longer.

Tears started flowing uncontollably down my face. "I am sorry i treated you this way. I was forced to. I..I am one of your relatives girl. I love you and i loved your parents."

I tried to contol my tear flow to continue talking but it took some time.

"I haven't got much time left. I am not allowed to say anythign else. I am sorry again. I have just one last advice to you Mareta dear , don't ever listen to anyone, whoever he was, except when you have enough evidence."

"People from all over the world would be coming to you soon. All "our kind" are looking for you. Use that brialliant ability of yours. An...Andd I am sorry again."

Tears continued flowing down more. My beating went slower when the voice showed at last. He is here. I am gone. 

Mareta's POV

I was shivering. This is a sudden turn of events. It is just too much for my brain.

So this women is a relative of mine, a beast?

Then what will i be. My eyes were focused on her. She was beahving strangely. Her lips were murmuring some words under her breath. 

I jumped hard when a voice came out of nowhere. " You have failed Barbarica. I have allowed her to hear this talk as a respect to your last wish. It is a great misfortune to "our kind"  to lose you but i am afraid i am forced. Goodbye Barbarica."

The voice was soft and cold. It had no feelings whatsoever.

The beast, Barbarica smiled at me. I smiled back  . "Thank you Aunt Barbarica." I don't know why but i started to cry silently. 

Suddenly, a green substance flooded over Barbarica and she vanished. I fell to the floor crying. The scene was familiar to me. I always saw that in my memory after i set fire. My eyes were red and swelling and my hands were busy drying my eyes. 

A voice erupted in my mind. I recognized it. It was the same cold tone from before. "This is not all what will hapen to you. I have still some sufferings that WILL MAKE YOU BREAK TO PIECES. MY REASON OF MISERY, I WILL BRING YOU TO YOU END SOON!" 

Yes so how is it? I have still a lot for you guyz. JUST REMEMBER TO COMMENT.  It will raise my hopes. 

I will make this story even more interesting. Enjoy :*