Chapter 7

Helloo guyz ^_^, this is my update~~ hope you enjoy, and thanks for reading. DON'T FORGET THE VOTE AND COMMENT. Thank you again :**

BTW, THIS STORY IS NOT EDITED!~~

The Vampire hypolamtisis POV

I smell blood. Oh my God, it smells fresh. I felt my mouth watering, i was hungry.Something smells delicious, some fresh meat. I looked up.

Wow, there it goes, my lunch. I licked my lips. I could feel the horror in her eyes. Let us see what kind of amazing experiment she was. 

I looked at her for a few moments and memories of her as a baby flashed through my mind. Why do i have memories of her in my mind, i wondered?

I heard her heart fighting. She is still in shock huh? Do i look so scary? A shame she hasn't passed out like other people who see me for first time. She looks tough. 

Well! That is even better, her blood will be more delcious. I opened the front door of the house, the smell flooded through my nostrils. I started climbing the stairs.

Marietta's POV

I felt my eyes open wide with shock. His limbs, his eyes, his face, everything in him just made me shake from head to toe. 

I started panicking and looking around for some solution. My body was too heavy to move. I ran to the nearest room and pushed myself inside, then locked the door behind me.

I stood breathing hard and slow. I could feel his heart. He was excited to eat me. Oh, what am i supposed to do. I fell to the floor. Tears were flowing silently down them. My eyes were blank. 

Calm down Marietta, I thought. You are in a locked room, no way he is going to get in here! I smiled at the thought. I clutched my clothes tightly, then stood up.

Yes, yes nobody will touch you Marietta. Suddenly, i heard a noise near the cupboard at the far right end of the room. I jumped up. I started to slowly go towards the cupoard.

What was that sound i just heard?

I gulped.

Slowly,I opened the cupboard.

"HELLO MY BROKEN PRINCESS!" 

I screamed.

"You definitely look delicious!" He said licking his lips.

My hands were shaking uncontrolably. My eyes were wide and fixed on the strange, disgusting creature standing before me. 

I put a shaking hand on my mouth and tears flew down my cheeck. This is just too much for me. Two weird creatures in a day. Why is my luck so bad?

No, calm down Marietta, I thought.

I slowly brushed the tears away from my eyes. My mind was on fire. The amount of thinking that i was doing was enough to make any normal brain burst.

Now, what did that man Flint tell me? He sounded honest. He said something about plasm... Plasm? What in the world is that? Ughh i am going to be a dilicious food for this monster if I stood like this.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, something had clutched my neck. My fingers were randomly moving on their own. It was pain beyond endurance, pain beyond measure. 

I opened my closed eyes slightly to see what was going on. I let out a scream at the sight.

He was standing in front of me, holding my neck between his long, thin fingers. My neck was being crushed. One thing i was aware of is that no part of my body can move.