what the hell did i get myself into

WOAH I WASN'T EXPECTING SO MANY VOTES...better YET REVIEWS.  Thanks so much. : )  I was trying to post the next chapter soon but school was getting in the way.

Okay, I know say this multiple times but today is not my day. I'm sorry that you have to deal with my complaints. Again I'm sorry but if you have friends like mine, I think you'll understand.  So after the incident with the roses, they demanded for an explanation. Not having any choice, I fessed up

"There's been this guy who's been texting me." I sighed. This caused me to be bombed with questions from them. I knew I should have just come up with some lie. I waited patiently for their constant question to calm.

"Can I speak I  now?" I asked once they silenced down. Taking that they stopped talking, I considered it was my turn to speak.

"I don't know who the guy is. He some how got my number. From what I know he's a student in this school" I said saying all that I knew. This caused Maria to squeal with happiness. "He's like your secret admirer!!"

"OR he could be a total creep" Antonia said smashing Maria's fantasy. I nodded my head an agreement.

"I think we should find out who he is" Estaphina added which made the three of us snap our head to her. She has to be joking. . .

"So you're finally using that brain of yours, Estaphania." Antonio snickered which earned him nice purple bruise on his arm.

"Shut-up! I'm not stupid!" She sneered. I swear how are three of us friends. It amazes me at times just thinking about it. Antonio is our straight As student, Maria is our cheerleader, Estaphania is well she does what she wants. AND I...I don't know normal? I hope.

I felt my phone buzz, thinking it was from him it turned out to be my mom texting me to be home on time. Sometimes I forget that i'm still grounded. "Well I have to get going home. Before my mom has a fit. I'll text you guys later" I waved them a quick goodbye before they could yell in protest.

Don't get me wrong, I want to find out who he is but...not now. Technology is amazing and all but I want him to tell me himself. I mean if he's going to go through all that trouble to keep himself anonymous then there has to be a good reason.  . . Right?

Walking to the parking lot, I was ready  to head home. Standing in front of my car, I had to dig into my pockets to find my keys. Why is it I can never find the things I need! The wind was blowing harshly making my ears wince from the cold air.  Stupid...cold

Finally finding my car keys, I was ready to leave and think about if I should text him back. About to step into the car, I heard a someone yelling. It was an argument nothing I ever heard of.  Getting out the car, only three or four cars ahead, was John and Josh. It didn't take me long to figure out a fight was going to erupt.

"Alpha I'm sorry. I was outnumbered and they sent there betas as well"  He said his voice raspy from the cold air. Josh had John pinned to the car holding his shirt collar like a rope. What disgust me the most is how casually the rest of his friends were just standing there. What is wrong with them! It didn't help the fact that Jennifer were laughing as if it was some big joke.

"Damit!! John. Quit screwing things up! Did, the special training, the pack gave you taught you anything!" I can hear Josh's voice became louder and louder. His muscles were tensed, showing a more aggressive expression. I knew what was coming next but some reason nobody was going to step in and stopping him from beating the poor guy to a pulp.

Then Josh took a hard swing at John on his face. In an instance his face was turning a purplish color. With only one hit, he was able to do a lot of damage. John tried to crawl away but he was kicked hard in the stomach causing me to wince. When he was going to go for another punch , I picked up a rock from the gravel and threw at him. I was trying to aim for his arm but instead it went straight for his head.

The scary part wasn't the fact that I hurt him but it didn't affect him at all. It just bounced right off his head. Let me just say I threw a rock, not some pebble! He snapped his head back at me staring at me with almost golden colored eyes.

"Leave him alone jackass!" I yelled hurrying over to the bloodied freshman. He was groaning in pain almost whimpering. I tried to help him back up but a strong grip was place on my arm.

"Leave him on the ground" He growled.  I dont know what gave me the nerve to turn around to stare at him. I looked at his arm that was shakily holding on to me. A weird tingling sensation began but I quickly shook it off, instead I slapped him hard enough to hear a thunder clap.

"DON'T YOU EVER TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" I shouted pure anger soaking onto my words. His faced was stunned before I turned around lifting the freshman backup. He was in pretty bad shape but it wasn't too severe as before.

"C'mon John I'll drop you back home" I said trying to soothe my voice. He nodded his head somewhat  graciously taking my hand for support.  No one said anything all I could feel were their glares. We were going to walk back to my car with no trouble when I fell hard to the ground. My cellphone slipped out in the process crashing to the ground.  

" I don't know who the hell you think you are! BUT you're going to show respect for us!" Jennifer sneered her hands wrapped around my throat.  Were these people crazy?!

"F..uck..you" I managed to choke out. This caused for her to tighten her fingers around my neck. I couldn't find a way to reach in and hit her. Although  I grabbed some dust and dirt on the gravel. Using that as my advantage I threw at her eyes. Sure it was a dirty move but it was becoming a life or death situation.  

"YOU BITCH" she screeched attempting to wipe it off. When I was right about to kick her at the stomache,  her weight was lifted off of me.

"Thank you Josh for saving me!" Jennifer cooed able to see her savior even with the dirt in her eyes. She went toward him with a hug but completely missed once he bend down to pick up my phone. It was completely cracked and unfuctionable from what I could see.

"Nice fucken going Jennifer.  You broke her phone.  I expect you to pay for it by the end of the day" He frowned.

" I don't want her dirty money. I can pay for my own phone." I said snatching my  broken  cell phone from him. The tinges came back again, and it was becoming annoying. Maybe it was my hand falling asleep? Yeah...Let’s just go with that.

Dusting myself up from the floor, I could still feel his eyes on me. "Take a picture it last longer" I sneered.

"Don't worry I planned to" he said licking his bottom lip. Grossed out by his approach I rolled my eyes and left with John. He sat in the front, completely still and quiet. I wanted to know what happened but It was pretty obvious that it was too soon to ask.

"Tell me the direction to your house" I sighed starting my car. He merely mumbled the location his under his breath. He didn't say anything the drive there.  He kept himself closed up.

His house was deep and  near the forest. Driving to his neighborhood I could see their gazes as if they never seen a human being before. What the hell did I got myself into...