Antonio + Tamales =?

A/N HI, I know its been forever. So my chromebook was broken. I couldn't write anything for awhile. But I had it fixed and now everything is right in the world. Well Kinda... A Lot of changes are happening in my life and I'm woah. Mom getting remarried. Wow. New step Brothers that I never met? Double Wow. Moving to a new house? Yup. I don't know how I'm going to adapt. So wish me luck guys or better yet Pray for me. Lord, I need it.

Anywho I've been reading comments that many people want to see Antonio again. Well your wish has been granted. ^-^ BOOM

I also read comments that some parts in this story is confusing. Yeah. It is. But hey? This was my first time making non fanfiction story. Clearly on the first chapter you Have been warned. So you have no right to accuse of my crappy plot xD When I was posting these chapters I didn't care how cliche seemed . I didn't care if they made sense I wrote because it was fun. Simple. It was until people actually started liking it and asking for more is when I got a tinsy bit serious about it. So newbie readers I'm sorrynotsorry for my horrible mistakes. I'll make up for the confusion when I can :)

Antonio plus Tamales equals?

I was never the one to attend funerals. I dont like them, but then again who would? It suppose to mean honoring the person who is dead. We shouldn't worry about them.In my perspective, the funeral is for us. A reminder that our loved one isn't coming back. That sole reason why I don't like coming to funerals. But going to this funeral, I'll make an exception.

Everyone was suited and dressed in black as if today couldn't be already as depressing. Once the priest said his scripture basically saying farewell, as the casket was lowered. Everyone tried to hold back their tears as the dirt filled up the hole. Most just looked away as if they couldn't believe it. Nobody could have prepared them for his death

My mom wasn't great at funerals either, ever since her brother died. She held onto her best friend hand as if she's pulling her up so she wouldn't fall. Martha was still a mess. She didn't bother to put on any makeup but its not like she needed it either. She had flawless pale skin that made her seem she was in her early twenties.

Staring closely at them, I always wondered, how these two have gotten so close? It's been so long since I remembered the first time we moved here I was probably around five, they found this instant connection when they met. Trust me when I say my mom never had any real friends growing up. She said so herself. My mom was a complete antisocial except when with family. Then we moved here and she never been so social.

"Let me and Samantha drive you home" My mom said as she noticed everyone was nearly gone and leaving to their cars. Martha shook her head but from the looks of it my mom wasn't taking a no for an answer.

"Martha. We have to. It's too cold for you to be out here. The last thing I want is for you to get sick." She said in stern but calm manner. The fact the weather decided to be so cruel, it began to snow which had proven once again that my mom is always right. Reluctantly she followed my mom to the car. When we had gone to the parking lot everyone was either gone or reversing out. On our way there, surprisingly Josh was waiting for us by our car.

"My mom decided that we'll drop her off home" I said. His eyes dead tired most likely from not sleeping at all these past two days, he nodded his head leaving back to his car. In those days Josh hasn't been at my home. The pack finally took him back in from what it looks. He can go home be with his mom and family. It's not like I want him at my house; he took up the whole bed anyways. Yeah but even if he was bed hogger I still wonder if he was okay. It's clear that his mom is a total mess but she's at least expressing that she's hurting but Josh, he didn't even cry. Is that normal?