Someone stole my snickers bar best believe I'm raising hell

Beware of grammar: It's 1:00 in the morning.

My friends were speechless when they found me again once all the students left the gym. The girls of course were happy to know that I was going to the dance especially with Josh, while Antonio and Ben gave me the look that practically says that I'm a total idiot. Good to know that they still cared at least. Why do these things happen to me? I saved an for animal for Christ sakes! Aren't you supposed to get some kind of good karma? Instead I received a werewolf who doesn't understand the vocabulary of space and kindness.

"We have to go dress shopping this week!" Maria said already stressed out even though she's not the one going to the ball with the beast. Estephania agreed searching through Pinterest to find a dress.

"And you guys need to find suits or something!" Maria pointed at the boys who were completely confused.

"What do you mean 'you guys'? I'm not going!" Antonio shook his head hating parties even though he knew how to dance. His mom forced him into being chamberlain for all his cousins 15 parties. Boy, did he hated them. Ben didn't seem to care either way but finding something for him to wear wasn't going to be easy.

"You're going. There's no option. Be at my house 7:00 to pick me and Estephania up!" Maria ordered Antonio which wasn't surprising since she already had this planned. She really wanted to go to the party and there was no way the boys were going to say no.

"Yeah and pick me up too. And don't forget my corsage" Ben smirked at Antonio. We all started laughing out loud as we left the gym while Antonio pouted saying he was going to waste gas picking all them up.

Classes ended sooner than expected and I was waiting for Ben in the car. He said he had a late assignment to turn into class and said he'll meet me up later. When he finally came out the school doors, he wasn't alone. Josh and him were walking together side by side. What got me seriously freaked out was that they were both smiling! I already didn't like this. Josh left to his car while Ben starting walking over to my car. I gave the car a long honk "What the hell Ben!" I yelled as soon as he came inside the car.

"It's not what you think. I'm not returning to Josh's side anytime soon" He said throwing his hands up in defense.

"Then why are you two suddenly cool all of sudden. He and his pack were going to jump you at my house or is that all under the bridge now?" I said my voice getting angrier than I intended.

"Your still Alpha don't worry" He grinned. " Josh came to apologize about everything and If I wanted to return home and visit my family I can." He explained as he reached to turn up the heat in the car.

"Well that asshole should have let you in the first place" I muttered reversing the car. Boys are so weird first they're out for each other's throats then the next day they're the best of pals. Boys are stupid.

"I take that offensive. Girls can go years holding a grudge over a stupid candy bar and even then still die hating each other" Ben retorted. I always forget the stupid mind reading crap. I immediately tried to close my thoughts in hopes he won't hear anything on the road back to our house.

"Well it depends on the candy bar because if someone stole my snickers bar best believe I'm raising hell" I smirked.

"And you call us weird" He scoffed.

~XXX~

Dress shopping was complete torture. I figured if I found my dress first with of course the money that Josh gave me because best believe I was not going to pay for a dress that I had repeatedly said I didn't want to go to, I thought everything would go much smoother. I was wrong. Maria and Estaphania, they both found a dress they liked at Winsor. Problem was that it was the exact same dress and to make matters worse because the universe just hates me, there was only one. Now since there are three girls including me, guess who they decided to choose on who gets to buy it. DING DING. ME. Obviously I couldn't choose so we had settled with neither of them getting the dress. Ironically out of all of us, I ended up with a dress. I bought a dark midnight blue dress that the top had a pretty detailed classic design of pale gold. It was incredibly long and sad to say that I won't be able to wear flats. After we left the mall, the drive was incredible tense. I think I might have to take back everything I said to Ben.

"Are you done changing" Antonio knocked. I already slipped into my dress, the only thing left was my mom finishing up on my make-up.

"Mira Antonio, If you knock on the door one more time. You're not getting any more of my tamales. You hear me" My mom said pointing at the door for some reason.

"I thought Josh is taking you to the dance" My mom questioned.

"Apparently he is but all my friends wanted to take a picture together" I explained.

"Without Josh" My mom said uneasily. I can see where that might be weird. Antonio still didn't like Josh and I can't say I blame him. They were polar opposites.

"Okay now were done" She said turning me around to face the mirror that was hanging on my closet. I had to say my mom not only had a talent for making bomb tamales but she does well in cosmetics. It was a simple black smoky eyeshadow with matching colors of my dress. She didn't use crazy colors for my lips and decided play it safe with nude colors.

My mom opened the door to Antonio holding a tamale. His eyes went wide like a deer caught in headlights. "Holy shit. You look amazing"

"Cabron your eating my tamales again after we just finished making them!" She exclaimed in anger pinching his cheek.

"Ow.Ow.Ow. I'm sorry. Everyone is waiting!' He said grasping his face once my mom let go.

We all walked down stairs, well most of us, I was bambi still trying to figure out how to walk without falling. I came down to see Estaphania and Maria hilariously enough both wearing the exact same dress. Ben looked so miserable sitting between them.

"Oh Josh I didn't hear you walk in" My mom said surprisingly. We all snapped our heads to the door to see Josh in a black suit with a dark blue tie.

"Aw your matching!" My mom gushed while Antonio childishly stuck his tongue out at us. She slammed us together and like a weapon pulled out her camera from the back of her pocket. My mom was secretly a ninja.

After much painful pictures, we were finally able to convince my mom, well Josh convinced her we were going to be late. We all head to our separate cars. I rode with Josh and the others rode in Antonio's mini-van. I'm not going to lie I was bit jealous. It would probably be a lot of fun riding with them. Once we got inside the car, I couldn't help feel Josh eyeing me whole the time.

"Aren't you going to start the car" I said raising an eyebrow.

"You look beautiful" He said giving me his genuine smile. I never know how to respond to nice Josh. Asshole, Sadist, Josh, I'm use to that guy.

"You like putting me awkward situation" I sighed.

"That's just an added bonus" He smirked poking my face which I smacked away. And he's back I thought. I couldn't help but smile though. 

A/N

So I feel like I owe y'all an explanation for my long absence. College takes a bunch of time especially that I'm majoring in Biomedical. Let me tell you that shits tough. Another reason I haven't wrote for a really long time is I lost interest in this story. Its also kind of cringy to go back to read all the cliche and horrible grammar, I wrote. I was also really into the twilight saga when I wrote this too. Don't get me wrong I love reading supernatural/ romance novels, I'm just not particular fond of this one. I think I was able to write this chapter was because of Antonio. Anyway. I want to write a different story still in the supernatural realm just not particular focus on werewolves or at least not yet. I'm not deleting this story yet, I have an idea how I want to end it. I just don't know when. Feel free to inbox me with any ideas how you want the story to end and I might incorporate it. 

Thanks for for reading! I'll hopefully post again soon!