YOU ARE MINE

A/N so this is my first story that I have made that's not a fanfiction. I'm not going to frequently update this story unless they're are others who really enjoy it; with that said ill only use this as a resource to get out of writers block

Junior year in high school and no boyfriend. Just how life always was for me. Waking up early, grabbing a quick Starbucks coffee then getting to school, meeting up with four friends that were more Mexican than I'll ever be in a lifetime, this year as always will be the same like every year. I didn't mind it. I don't look for trouble and usually it works out pretty well, except for today.

First floor, right corner was where my locker is. I was and for the first time ever pleased where my locker was. Last year, my locker was at 3rd floor where all the freshman were. I hated going up all the way to third floor to get one book and come all the way down to first floor with my face flushed from the stairs. Trust me it was terrible. The fact you had to explain to teacher after teacher that your locker is too damn far away from the classroom is the reason your late, doesn't satisfied them. Only one teacher from my schedule could give a hoot if I was there or not.

I was five minutes late before the bell, but like I said before I didn't need to worry too much. The class that no one showed up to was art. The teacher was very lenient on tardiness. I took a nice slow sip of my coffee. Yes, I was one of those people that need to have coffee every morning probably for the rest of my life. I love the taste and smell of caramel mocha. It brings a little bit of happiness in my heart despite the caffeine pumping inside, and literally the sole reason why I am so short.

As I was about to head to my locker, there were a group of guys in front of it. Why did it have to be my locker? And shouldn't they be in class? Okay maybe I'm not the one to judge but still my teacher didn't care. They were laughing among themselves, chatting about something stupid probably. Well, they can giggle like girls all they want, as long its away from my locker.

When I reached the group of guys , I ever so politely ask them to move. I'm not rude person. Really I'm not. The guy that looked like he was the head of this little groupie, completely ignored me. I knew who he was from long ago when we were in kindergarten but you know puberty, middle school, high school. People Change. I never seen him a whole lot in school since its pretty big school. And also because he's douche pretty sums up the whole point why I don't talk to them.

Ugh, He really needs to combed that dark messy glob of hair he has. I don't care what girls say about how naturally good it looks when its it messy. It need a comb. ASAP. Along with his hazel eyes that got lighter whenever is bright kind of makes him look like some psycho. Hey but who am to judge if he decided to jump someone in a dark alley. But I can judge him for not moving away from my locker and obviously ignoring me when I freakin clearly need to get to my locker. Yes, yes I can.

"Move out the way" I snapped. I was nice once, I'm not going to kiss ass.

"Go away, or you'll regret it" He threatened. One of his groupie friend stepped having an arm around him. He had dark blond hair with typical blue ocean eyes. Great its Ken. Who let him out of the plastic box damit.

"Yah get the hell out of here" He laughed. These boys, don't know who they are talking to...I have small patience that i'm working on and a huge temper. Sure I'm may not look the strongest because of my height but that shouldn't give them the right to think they can step all over me. My mom always taught me from the very beginning to never take crap from everyone, especially men. Now I'm not really the one for sob stories but my mother and father divorced quickly once she found he had drinking problem. It didn't take long before he tried to beat her. Let just say my mom isn't the type of person to stay as a victim. Basically she did not have any of that. She grabbed the hot iron and whacked him hard enough that he passed out. By the time he woke up his clothes were in garbage bags in the front porch. End of my short sad story.

So yes I did have a tiny issues in my childhood but its not like it had any affects on me....

Oh yah back to our problem now. The boys who were blocking my locker. I adverted my eyes down to their shoes. Why, you may ask? From all things I known from guys is that they like to take good care of their shoes.

"Those shoes look mighty expensive?" I asked quirking an eyebrow. The shoes were white and not one speck of scratch or black spots anywhere. The asshole who deserves no name looked at me and nodded and then turned back continuing talking about girl name Jennifer.

"That's nice, Okay, i'm gonna ask one more time, to mov-

"Listen dumb bitch, I'm not gonna move" He growled grabbing me by the collar of my button black top. What is this guy the Hulk?

"Alright." I smirked and poured what's left of my coffee onto his white brand new shoes. His eyes grew to creepy gold yellow as the coffee tainted his shoes dripping on to the carpet. In the back of his shoulder, I can see his friends jaws drop.

"Your so dead" His Ken friend chuckled and then my small body slammed hard against cold metal lockers. His hand grabbed the end of my wavy brunette ponytail pulling it down. My face was faced with his coffee spilled shoe.

"Lick it" He demanded. I can hear his friend in the background cackling with laughter. This guy, I hate him so much. No hate isn't even strong word to describe how much I loathed this guy.

"You want me to lick it?" I sneered.

"Are you stupid and ugly. Yes lick the shoes, until they're clean"

I clenched my fist tightly "How about you lick them!" I upper cut punched him where, the sun didn't shine. I may not be stronger than him but I knew every man's weak spot. He bent over his mouth in O shape. Once I was free from his grasp, I kicked him again hard in ball sack

"Have mentioned that I was in girl varsity soccer?" I said sweetly. I slipped my fingers through his hair yanking it up so his face was meeting mine.

"Next time, if you ever! Ever threaten me again, I'll have that little thing down there, cut off" I said directing my eyes up there.

"You have no idea what you started" He seethed.

"No, you don't know what you started" I snapped as I pushed his head away. I unlocked my locker swiftly and got my biology and pre-ap chemistry out. I closed my locker and turned my direction to my class or what's left of it anyways. In the distance I can hear them:

"Alpha, are you okay. Can you get up?"

"That bitch did, a low move on you?"

What the hell is an Alpha? Are they in some sort of gang? Whatever, if they got some problems with me they know where to find me and if they have, I would have changed my name and address by then .

Edited a bit.