° chapter six °

° six °

Harry wouldn’t get off Avalon’s couch. She was rushing around cleaning the entire flat out before Harry took her out to 1.) get a new phone. 2.) Start picking up her things from the storage unit. And 3.) get some lunch. But first she needed to clean everything.

The flat was almost out of a fairytale for Avalon. The walls were a pale lilac, something she was completely okay with, and all the appliances were black and white. But she couldn’t wait to get the annoying and sagging couch Harry was currently lying on out and her plush, emerald green leather couch that she’d splurged on into her apartment.

“Avviiieeeeeee!” Harry whined, using the new nickname he’d given Avalon seconds ago. Avalon had told him how her mum used to call her ‘Av’ and he’d decided he needed for her that no one else had ever used. Avie it became.

“Harry,” Avalon said plainly back, “What are you complaining about?”

“Maybe the fact that we were supposed to leave ten minutes ago?” Harry raised an eyebrow, looking at his watch and then to the breathtaking girl before him. Avalon huffed and grabbed her bag.

“Fine,” she grumbled, “Fine. Let’s go.”

“Yes!” Harry leaped up and bounded out the door before slowing down and patiently waiting for Avalon to follow him so he could hold the door for her. “Phone first,” he said with a nod, “In case you get lost.”

“How could I get lost?” Avalon rolled her eyes, “When you’re going to be with me the entire time.”

“Phone first,” Harry hissed, trying to prove his point.

“Anything you say, love,” Avalon chuckled, patting Harry’s cheek as she walked by. Harry stood behind her, stunned by her actions, before goofily smiling and following her like a lost puppy. Avalon found Harry’s car to smell like a mix of woodsy scent and spearmint as she sat in what she considered the driver’s side of the car while Harry drove her God knows where.

“Here,” Harry said, pulling up at and Apple store and running around the car to open Avalon’s door before she could get out. Harry was having the hardest time concentrating whenever he looked at her. He’d spent the entire drive allowing Avalon to muck about with the radio while he daydreamed about the way she’d looked beneath him that morning.

He wanted it again.

Without Louis showing up this time.

But Harry knew it wouldn’t happen again. He thought through the entire process as Avalon got herself a new phone. She didn’t want to finish after Harry had gone to the door. She’d put herself in the shower to wash him away. Harry figured Avalon was the kind of girl that thought business was business and pleasure came second. She wouldn’t mix her business life with Harry with a pleasure side whether it presented itself or not.

And that made him very, very sad.

It wasn’t just sex Harry wanted from Avalon though, he wanted her in general. He’d gone over his wants in his head for so long that he was starting to feel as though he was missing out on actually being with her. He wanted to tell her everything about him so he could learn everything about her.

Avalon could tell that something was bothering Harry as the Apple guy handed her over a brand new white iPhone. Harry instantly snatched it from her hands, Avalon going to protest only for Harry to put a hand up to shush her as if he knew what she was about to do.