I still wondered why Zayn hadn't at least implied that he needed to talk to the boys about the issues. He could've at least said that he wanted to talk about 'something' later so the boys would be set up for some form of news. No, not even the slightest hint. I questioned why the boys had never picked up on Zayn's odd behaviour, maybe it was that Zayn was good at hiding his emotions, or maybe because they had asked him before and he'd simply told them that he was fine.

I decided that Zayn would have to come out about it at some point. The sooner the better - I wasn't sure why, but in all situations, people always say that.

Zayn's POV

It was eleven when I woke up from another light sleep. Saniya had warned me about htis: because I had quit smoking, my sleep wasn't going to be as deep as it used to be which was annoying because Louis snores.  I stretched, craking my knuckles and sorted out my hair before getting changed into chinos and a white v-neck.

When I entered the kitchen, I saw the other lads in there, all looking pretty lost; there were packets and vegetables scattered across the counter tops

"What. Are. You doing?" I questioned, sensing that my right eyebrow was raised.

"Trying to make a pizza," Niall shrugged.

"Emphasise on 'trying'," Harry piped up.

"Zayn," Niall began. "You wouldn't happen to know how to make pizza do you?"

I rolled my eyes. "You idiots," I sighed. 

"So you do know?" Liam was dumbfounded.

"You look it up on Google!"

Louis slammed his head on the table. "Of course!"

"Times like this when I feel stupid," Harry sighed, whipping his phone out.

"Don't worry, Haz," I sighed, sympathetically. "You're always stupid."

He glared at me. "Take that back."

"Make me."

Then, it began. 

Harry dropped his phone on the table,  grabbed a bunch of coriander and scattered it all over my hair. I took a can of whipped cream from the fridge, shook it and squirted it all over his black shirt (his 'lucky' one, might I add). Unfortunately, I held the button down too long for Harry to move out the way and got Louis and Niall involved as well.

This was when Saniya walked in.

"OI!" She yelled. 

We all paused - literally - and turned our heads to face her.

"You guys are having a food fight?" She raised her eyebrow. "Gimme that," she spat, taking the cream from my hands. She went up to Harry, probably to lecture him too. Then in a dignified voice, she said: "You were doing it wrong."

And, holding the can an inch above Harry's hair, she squirted the cream out all over his locks. "That's how it's done," she winked.

"Why is everyone picking on my hair?" Harry yelled. 

The food fight lasted a good fifteen minutes; Saniya's boots were overflowing with pineapple chunks and her bracelets were stained with mayonnaise, Louis had a red dye job from ketchup, Niall's eyebrows were green with pesto and Liam's hair was forming back into his old Justin Beiber style after Harry dumped a load of water on his head. Harry, himself had white whipped cream streaks on his face and I had bloodstains (garlic sauce mixed with ketchup) all over my arms.

Then, Louis came and drenched me in watery pesto.

"Ew, damn it Lou!" I gagged. The water was freaking feezing and my white shirt was turning see-through, so I peeled my t-shirt off and chucked it in the washing basket.