Chapter Fifty One

It had been three days since what happened at the mansion and I found myself standing at Aiko's door. Ngayon lang ako nakapag-ipon ng lakas ng loob para makausap siya. I wasn't exactly sure what to say but I planned on just being honest. Ipagtatapat ko sa kanya ang lahat lahat tungkol sa amin ni Tristan. 

I took a deep breath before pressing the doorbell. I gathered every courage I had for this moment. I knew I needed to fix this. It took awhile before Aiko opened the door. There was a blank expression on her face when she saw me.

"What are you doing here?" She asked in a stiff voice.

I had to swallow past a dry throat to get my voice out. "W-we need to talk."

"We have nothing to talk about. Narinig ko na ang lahat ng dapat kong marinig." She was about to close the door when I blocked it.

"Please?" I begged.

She sighed and rolled her eyes before opening the door wider. Aiko turned her back on me and walked inside. I noticed the opened luggage on the floor at the living room and it was already half filled with clothes. 

 "Aalis ka na?" I asked.

"I'm going back to LA." She said before crossing her arms over her chest. "Now, talk."

 "I'm sorry for hurting you. Hindi ko sinasadya..." I said in a small voice. 

"Hindi mo sinasadya?" A mocking smirk appeared on her lips. "Did you just accidentally sat on his dick and made him come?"

"No..." I shook my head. "Hindi ko sinasadyang pati ikaw madamay dito. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"But you already did." She said with a hard edge on her voice. 

"Hindi ko na kayo guguluhin ni Tristan. I promise."

"Huwag mo na akong gawin tanga. Tristan never loved me. It was always you, only you." Her voice started to crack. "I'm not stupid, Miranda. Hindi rin ako manhid. I can see it in the way he looks at you, the way he talks to you, the way his face lits up everytime I mention your name. I just chose to turn a blind eye because I loved him."

I took a deep breath, trying to fight my tears. "I should've told you this noon pa. Tristan was my first love. Three years ago, I ran away with him because I didn't want to marry Jason. I got pregnant with his child but before I could tell him ibinalik niya ako kay Olivia at Harold. He left me for another woman, he discarded me like a piece of trash." I didn't know when I started crying but I was already sobbing when I realized that. "Harold still wanted me to marry Jason, he forced me to have an abortion. Hindi ako pumayag so they drugged me and aborted my baby."