Damsel In Distress and Vermont Finally

(YOU CAN SKIP OVER THE FIRST PART OF DIS CHAPTER IF IT MAKES U UNCOMFORTABLE. SORRRY, JUST ADDIND DRAMA.)

I turned to Jc and whispered into his ear quietly. "That's Chris..." I said under my breath. "It's okay." He said grabbing my hip and pulling me closer. Kian hadn't noticed yet. I snuck in front of Jc and moved to Kian. "Look." I said gesturing my head towards Chris. His face dropped. "Kian, don't say a word..." I snapped. Kian would just make things 100x worse. I went in front Jc and stood close to him. "Kian? Kassie?" Chris said approaching us. "Kassie, I need to talk to you. In private..." He said a smirk starting to creep onto his lips. If I didn't go, I know he'd hurt Jc. "I need to do this." I whispered into Jc's ear. He faintly nodded. Chris grabbed my arm and dragged me into an alleyway. "So, I still love you." He said moving closer. "I-I'm taken..." I said backing into the building to get a little away. "Yeah, by me. We never broke up." I opened mouth to speak but he jammed his lips onto mine and pushed me tight against the wall. "Now, where were we on Valentine's Day?" He said into into the kiss and moving his hands over my body. "No! Jc! Kian! Andrea!" I scream pushing him away. Just then Jc punched Chris in the face and grabbed me. "T-thanks Jc." I said a tear rolling down my cheek. "Are you okay?" Kian asked running up to me and inspecting me. "I'm fine. Let's just go home." I said getting into the front seat of the car.

2 days later.

I looked next to me and saw that Jc wasn't there when I woke up. I looked across the room and saw our bags already packed and ready to go. Vermont was today and I could bearly wait! I pulled on one of Jc's hoodies and walked out into the kitchen. He was making heart shaped pancakes. That was the cutest thing I have ever seen... He was also vlogging. "Also, I'm gonna surprise her." He said showing the pancake in the pan. He turned around and I hid behind the wall. "Hmm.. I thought I heard somethin', anyway, today we're going to Vermont to visit Kassie's family and stuff." He said. I heard his footsteps and the water running. I ran up behind him and slipped under him popping up and kissing him. "Hey! You ruined the surprise!" He said giggling. "Nah, I'll still be just as happy!" I said smiling. I went to the fridge and got the orange juice. I got two glasses and Jc and I had the cutest breakfast. We went back into his room to change. We had split the room in half so I had my side of the room complete with all my beauty stuff, some books and magazines, Hoodie Allen posters, my hamper and my desk. I put on a pair of thick leggings, my socks, my winter boots that were adorable and had little pom-poms at the ends of the laces. A big oversized wool sweater and my new beanie. I packed the rest away and picked up my bag, leaving Cali would be painfully hot, but it was nearing the end of November in Vermont and it was damn cold. Andrea was dressed warm along with Jc and Kian so we were all good. I ran into Ricky's room and he was shirtless. Lucky bitch, getting to be comfortable and stuff... I hugged him. "Bye! You, me, Jc, Connor, Kian, Sam, Trevor and Andrea. We'll all Skype!" I said. I ruffled his hair. "Girl, I know you DID NOT just touch my weave!" He said jokingly. "Yup, I did." I said walking out and heading to Connor's room. "Bye!" I yelled hugging him. "Bye! I'll miss you too!" He said hugging me back. I ran downstairs. "Okay, LAX. here we come! I yelled running out the front door and hopping into the backseat of the car.

*on da airplane*

I was holding Jc's hand and we were watching Teen Wolf on his laptop. We had the row to ourselves so I put his laptop on one of the pull out tables and put my legs over his lap. I turned around to Kian and saw that he was asleep on Andrea who was taking a picture. It was adorable. We had about 5 hours of the flight left. I shut the laptop because the episode was over. I was really bored so I went to go take a airplane bathroom selfie. I slid over Jc. "Be right back, babe." I said heading towards the bathroom. I took about 15 selfies and posted one where I was looking like an average white girl. I went back to Jc and readjusted my pillow the wall. I slept a long time because when I woke up, I could see snow coming down in light flurries.

*************

We had been at my cousins house for about two hours.

I turns out that my youngest cousin who was 14 and her friend, Chlo had an obsession with O2L and my cousins friend didn't believe the fact that Kian was her cousin. Well, she had to be there for it to be proved. Let's just say that.... it wasn't pretty for Jc and Kian when they arrived. I mean Chlo basically attacked them. I just stood back and awkwardly. "Okay, Chlo, basically, i understand you're a fan... but can you please get off me?" Jc asked when she was pinning him to the ground. "Oh...Yeah sure." She said getting up. I'm starting to not like this Chlo girl... I went up to Jc and my aunt and uncle just stood shocked.

Chlo ended up staying the night, though we arrived at 5:00 we still had a lot of time to spend with this girl. Through dinner she had been staring at Jc making him look very uncomfortable. We were all just laying around the living room, I was laying on Jc on the floor, Andrea was on Kian on the couch and Chlo and my youngest cousin, Gabby were playing on their phones in the corner. I had the creepy feeling that Chlo was giving me the death glare. "We should go upstairs, I'm tired." I said through clenched teeth and kneeing Jc's leg. He faked a yawn. "Yeah..." He got up and slung me over his shoulder. Andrea and Kian were following. I went into the room I shared with Jc and shut and locked the door. I put on a pair of fuzzy pajamas and he just put on a pair of sweatpants. I grabbed an oversized hoodie from Jc's suitcase and put it on over my tank top. I knocked on Andrea and Kian's room and heard a "it's open" I opened the door and told them we were skyping with O2L and asked them if they cared to join. "Sure." They said shrugging. Andrea, Kian, Jc and I spent 4 hours talking to O2L and talking about Jc's little stalker on Skype. Andrea and Kian went back to their room. I went into the bed and it was freezing, I was so not used to the cold. When Jc joined me, I instantly felt warmer.