Butterflies and Ferris Wheels

I got into the car and sat in between my baes. (Um, just a warning, I'm obsessed with the word bae.) I went on Twitter and the car started. "OMG GURL, THIS IS MY SONG!!!!" Ricky screamed as Say Something came on the radio. "SAY SOMETHING IF YOUR FEELING THE VIBE!" Everyone sang along but me because I was more of just Chiddy Bang, Hoodie Allen, Lil Wayne type girl. I turned to Kian "Are they always this crazy?" I asked smiling. I could easily get used to this. "Yup, I'm glad to call them my friends." He said shaking his head. I laughed and put in my headphones. I turned on Hoodie Allen. Jc looked back. "What are you listening to?" He asked grinning. "Hoodie Allen." I said doughting he'd know who that is. "Oh my God! I love him!" He said. "That's awesome!" I said. We arrived and got our of the car. I put on my oversized sunglasses because the damn sun was giving me a migraine. I held Sam's hand. "Now watch out for traffic, Sammyboo." I said giggling. He hated it when I did that, I had been doing this since we were about 10 and he's wanted to kill me each time. He looked at me and I just grinned. Trevor called Sam over to look at something. I looked around since I had never been here. I know right, I've lived in California since I was 4 but have never been to Santa Monica Pier in all my 14 years here. I felt someone come beside me. I looked up and saw Jc. "So, um, I didn't quite catch your name?" He said "Kassie. I know you're Jc because you introduced yourself before." I said smiling. "Well, Kassie, nice name by the way, I think you're really pretty and just my type." I felt like my stomach was weightless and like I had butterflies fluttering around. "You're not too bad yourself." I said not being able to stop myself from smiling. He smiled and he had big, cute dimples. OMFG. I was probably blushing so deeply, I looked at my shoes as I walked. He was probably just being nice and didn't feel the same. I felt his fingers rub against mine and I felt soothed, but didn't wanna make it awkward by letting it happen again so I crossed my arms and kept walking. I was lost in thought about Jc and what was happening to me. I was broken out of thought by a bunch of laughs and looked up to see that birthday cake by Riannah was playing and Ricky was twerking his butt off. I laughed at the sight and saw everyone but Trevor, Jc and Sam were vlogging. And me of course. I looked around and saw that we were at a big amusement park type thing. "What do you wanna go on first?" Connor asked us. "I'm down for whatever." Jc said. "Same." Everyone agreed. We went on a bunch of rides like rollercoasters, spinny rides, rides that dropped you from high places, you know that type of thing. Now, the last ride of the night, the Ferris wheel... I was a mix of emotions like scared because I didn't really like heights if it's moving slowly, and nervous because I didn't know if it would be weird to sit next to Jc. And excited because I was with my cousin, my best friend and a bunch of really good looking guys. Minus Trevor, Kian and Sam cuz that would be weird... I sat next to Kian and Sam, across from me was Jc. Before the ride started, Sam and Jc switched because Ricky said that he wanted to take a selfie with Sam. Ricky was weird, but the good kind of weird, like the funny weird. Connor photo bombed and made a big adorable smile. They seemed like a friendly, funny group to be around. I got out my phone and texted Kian. "Jc is so cute!!!! I can't believe he's so close to me." I pressed send and Kian's phone went off. I saw him texting and my phone went off. "My friends are off limits, I don't want you to get hurt, don't let it be another Chris story!" He said. Chris was this guy I dated from 7th grade until 11th grade, until he cheated, I remember the day crystal clear like it was yesterday. It was Valentine's Day and I decided I wanted to surprise him. I got a big thing of popcorn, a bunch of movies, I stole some alcohol from my parents and to top it off, his parents weren't even home. I walked into his room and saw him banging another girl... I threw everything on the floor and ran away crying. He tried to explain stuff to me like "she came onto me." After that I wanted to never date again, but there was something different about Jc, something soothing and comforting. I felt a hand slip into mine and intertwine fingers. I looked down slowly and saw they were Jc's. He had huge hands that were so big compared to mine. His hands were warm and soft. I felt so safe and comfortable.

Jc's Pov:

I saw the look on Connor, Trevor and Kian's face when they saw my hand in hers. Kian looked a little angry, but I could see why, I mean it was his cousin, but I'd never hurt her. And Trevor ad Connor looked shocked. Sam and Ricky were just babbling on about who knows what. I know I never come on this strong on girls, but there was something about Kassie to the point where I just couldn't stay away. I felt her scoot closer and her hip nuzzled into mine. I felt my cheeks get hot so I just went onto my phone and went onto Twitter. "Spending time with a beautiful girl." And tweeted it. Any time I have feelings about someone I tweet about it.

Kassie's Pov:

I couldn't wait until I started getting hate about this, I already got hate for being as thick as thieves with Sam and Kian being my cousin. Like I wanna say "Guys, they're basically my brothers, can you just get out of my social life?!" But I just ignore it. I felt the ride stop so I got out. I heard a bunch of really loud screams. I knew they were popular, but to be noticed on the streets, damn. I took a step back when all the girls started to mall them. There were at least 7 or 8. Wow. They all got their pics and autographs or whatever the hell they wanted. Some girl came up to me. "Stay away from them. They're mine, k? K." She whispered. "What if I don't?" I asked shifting my weight to my hip and putting my hands on my hips. "Don't get cocky with me bitch, they all like me. Not you." She said. "Yeah, well Kian and Sam are literally like my brothers, and it won't be too long until I'm like that with all of them..." "I will find a way to keep you away." "No, no you won't, you're just a fan." I noticed Jc was two feet away. "Just stop fighting with me and accept the fact that they hate you. You're worthless." I couldn't help but laugh at how pissed Jc and Kian were getting. Kian tapped her shoulder. "Can you literally not say that to my cousin?" Kian said. "Oh my God! Kian Lawley!!!" She screamed. "Don't be mean to her, we were minding our own business until you came along..." Jc said grabbing me by the wrist and abandoning the fan. I told them everything that she said. "Not true!" Ricky said. "You're awesome!" Trevor said. "OH MY GOD, YOU WERE ON THE X FACTOR!!!!!" I yelled realizing how familiar he looked. I made everyone jump. We all laughed. "Yup." He said. "I knew I'd seen you before!" I said. "Not from the collab channel?" Connor said. "What?" I said really confused. "Our2life?" Jc said. I shook my head. "I didn't tell her because I didn't want her to like any of you." Kian confessed. "A little late for that." Trevor laughed. I laughed because it was kinda true. Everyone laughed but Jc he just smirked.