Packing For My Trip and Familiar Faces

(Sorreh, short chapter, it's a filler, more later or tomorrow. :) Bye.)

It was the next morning and I woke up on Jc's bed thing in his arms. It was comforting and just a little hot, we did live in Cali so it was like 90° and cuddling is not the best option. I worked my way out his grip and walked to Jc and I's closet. We have been dating for about 4 months now and so much has happened, the guys and I have been so close latley, I feel wanted again, I've been getting a lot less hate, I've made a bunch of new friends, um, let's not mention my little "fling" with Connor oops... and finally, lastly, I moved into the O2L house!!!!!! I could not pay rent anymore so, life was pretty damn good. I lived here with 4 of my friends and my boyfriend! I put on a pair of sweatpants and headed out to the kitchen. "Good morning." Ricky yelled as he made eggs on the stove. "Oh, I see the man boobs are back." I said laughing and pointing at his pecs. "Gurl, you know it." He laughed. I turned and went to the fridge. I pulled out an Arizona. I was so excited! I was going to Vermont to visit my cousins and see my sister. Kian was coming too because they were also his cousins. I sat down at the counter and daydreamed for about 5 minutes. Ricky came next to me and Jc came out of his room, flawless as ever. "Hey." He said coming up behing me and tilting my head back so he could kiss me. "Aww." Ricky said. "Oh. Sorry for ruining the moment..." He said as we all laughed.

*******************************

I was walking around the crowded Target with Kian, Andrea and Jc, I was really happy because I talked to my aunt and she said that Jc and Andrea could come too. I was holding hands with Jc and gripping Kian's arm who had Andrea's hand. We were trying to stay close together because there was a lot of people. We got to the woman's clothes section and Andrea and I sent the guys off to shop in the guys section. We were currently picking up warm clothes to last us in Vermont. We had stuff, but not enough to last us 2 weeks. I picked out a lot of thick socks, a lot of sweaters, a big puffy coat, 3 pairs of leggings, winter boots, a few sweatshirts, a pair of sweatpants, a pair of jeans, a pair of gloves and a new beanie. I ran into the guys and we all paid. Kian and I had not been to Vermont in 5 years, so we were excited. We all walked into Menchie's frozen yogurt and just as I was putting on toppings, I saw quite a familiar face. Chris.