Prologue

You may have heard my story; it's pretty well known. Famous even. If you haven't, I don't see how that's possible. The golden-haired girl who went inside the house of three bears? That was me. Yeah, I know it was wrong, criminal even. I shouldn't have done it. I regret it every single day, but you see, I didn't have a choice. I'll explain later. Many think I'm nothing but a troublesome girl and a thief, but I tell you that's not true at all. No one understands what I've been through; no one has heard my side of the story. I've experienced things that no one should ever have to endure, from loss to death and even abandonment.

I've been through many trials and tribulations in my life, some of which have broken me to the point where I've felt so unloved and alone in the world. I thought I would never be happy. Then I met some incredible and pretty interesting friends who changed my life forever and made me feel important and worth something. I gained a second family with them, and I'm super thrilled. I started out as a village girl, and now, I'm the queen of Far Far away. 

Oh yeah, I should have mentioned that earlier on. That will be explained later on later. It's all pretty crazy - me, being someone's wife. I would never have imagined something like this ever happening to someone like me. If you had told me five years ago that I was going to be a queen, ruling an entire kingdom with someone that cared and loved me for who I was, I would have never believed you.

So this is why I'm here, to tell you all about my life: the truth and nothing but the truth. On the front, I may look different from everyone else, but I'm genuinely a sweet and kind person who wants nothing more than to be loved.

So with that, let me tell you everything.

☆ I have revamped and rewritten this story, and I will try to continue writing new parts often as I can, but as I'm in university, I will be busy with assignments, so please be patient with me. ☆

♡ Hope you enjoy reading. ♡