Meet The Nyotalia's

"I wonder where Spain,North,and South Mexico is?"America asked."Don't (Y/n) and Jose have their Mariachi thing in Mexico today?"Canada asked."Yeah but that still doesn't explain Spain?"Germany said."Unless?~..."France said with a Smirk.

"NO WAY (Jose XD)"America and Canada said."Why won't you be quiet you gits!their coming!"England said.Then out of nowhere a portal beamed."What's happening?"Russia asked with his Baltic's or other wise known as Lithuania,Estonia,and Latvia behind him."I don't know Russia~San"Japan said."Probably England,Norway's,and Icelands Voodoo Magic,ARU!"China said.

"Oof!"A British girl said."Are you ok-"Italy was about to ask when 2 other girls fell."Get off of me!"The British woman said.Then 2 other girls fell.Then 3 more."Wheres Amelia-" Then a girl said."THE HEROINES HERE!!!!!!"She said in a full American accent.

Soon after that more people came."WHERES (Y/M/N)?!"(Your Male Name)A Spanish Woman said."MMMFHFH!"She heard a muffle as she got off."(Y/m/n)!!Don't leave me like that!"She said jumping on him."Who the bloody hell are you guys?!"England said.

"Well!I am The Heroine America!"The American said."No that can't make since,Since IM THE HERO AMERICA!!"America said."Can you two please cut it out I am England!"The British woman said."I'm sorry but I think you've been mistaken I'm England!"England said.

"Ohonhonhon~Now I think there's been a misunderstanding.We came from another Dimension,where we're the Gender bent versions of you."A Frenchwoman said."Then shouldn't there be-"Josefina was cut off by a yelling Mexican Woman chasing a Spaniard with a Mariachi Guitar.

"ANTONIO YOU PERVERT!!!!"She said."HELP I GOT HER MAD!!!!!!"The Spaniard said."Is that?"Josefina asked."Yep!"America said popping the P.The Mexican Woman was followed by a Mexican Man."Ugh!(Y/n) your gonna get your Uniform dirty!"He said.He had a Mariachi Uniform on,so did the Woman,But with a Black Pencil Skirt.

"Wait?Who is the extra amigos?"Mexico asked."Well since You,South Mexico,and Spain weren't here,these are our gender-" "OH MY GOSH YOUR SO SMALL!!!!!!"A Spaniard said."I swear Antonio stop hugging m-Wait your not Antonio?!"I said.

~

Everyone else was already talking."Your so Cute!!!!"She said pinching my cheeks."Uhh?"I said."ISABEL?!STOP DOING THAT?!!"A Mexican man said."Aww but she's so Pequeño y lindo!"She said as she called me Tiny and Cute!"Well um thank you I guess,but um...I never really introduced myself,I'm (Y/n) El Rodriguez!I am Mexico!"I said proudly.

"No wonder you so cute!Your the female of Juan!"She said showing me the Mexican."Cool-"I was cut off by a girlish scream."YOU TOMATO BASTARD!!!!!"A Italian said."WHAT IS IT WITH ME MAKING GIRLS MAD TODAY!!!!!!"Spain said hiding behind Me."Toni,can you please stop flirting with girls,that's the reason why."I sighed."But I can't!"He said.

"Now I can't wait til there's only one of you,"I sighed."Where is the other Spain anyways?"I asked."Your looking at her!"She said.I didn't even seem shock."No wonder"I said."WHERE IS THAT TOMATO BASTARD?!"An angry south Italian said."Wait?"Isabel said carrying the Italian right next to me."LET ME GO IDIOTA!!!!"She screamed and kicked as she got put down."Oh my gosh..."Isabel said.

"What?"I asked."You.Guys.Are.The.Same.Size!"She squealed."So?"I asked.WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN!!!!!They got sucked into a portal.

"That"I said.

"Was" Antonio said.

"Weird"I said again.

OK BAD ENDING I KNOW I KNOW BUT NEXT IM GOING BACK ON PLOT