April Fools

Ok A/n!Ok so I know April isn't til next month but knowing me I'm gonna forget!So yeah!
-----------

I sighed I got in my car to go to the private jet I have,I have it because everybody who represents a Country,Continent,State,or City has one to go to where their usual meetings are held.As soon as I got there all I could describe with one word was:

Chaos

First of all I saw a Nude France only Cat Ears a tail and a coverup for his...'Area'.A Nurse like England.A Bear America who has BEAR-ly anything to cover up.(Pun intended.)A Woman (WO-man) like China.A Girly Russia.A DRESSed up Germany.A Rabbit Prussia who only had a skirt thingy to cover him up (America's outfit but bunny like).And a Spain no where to be seen."WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?!?!?!"I jumped as Spain startled me.My face is as red as a rotten tomato.

"I have a question.What are you wearing?You should wear it more often!"Spain said eyeing Me head to toe."S-SHUT UP!!!"I said."IM ONLY EMBARRASSED OF MY PICTURE BECAUSE YOU CAN SEE MY BRA IN IT BECAUSE OF THE FABRIC OF MY SHIRT!!!!"I said.

"Well I FOUND OUT WHO TOOK THESE PICTURES!!!!"Spain said.Everybody's heads shot up."Who then?"England asked."I DID!!!"Spain said proudly as he threw the copies of the pictures.I got my picture.And I got somebody else's."You gotta be dumb to add a picture of you in the stack Spain."I said looking at his.It seems to be him sleeping with some doll.

"Oh I didn't put mine in the stack."Spain said.I heard Romano laughing historically."I put it in the stack!Look at the doll closely!"Romano said."WAIT NO!!!"Spain said trying to take it away from me.Now that I think about it.It had Tan Skin.(N/h/c)(Natural Hair Color).And Brown Buttons."Now that I think about it.It kinda looks like...Me?"I said.

"Well-uh..."Spain sai-tried.He was blushing a lot.I smirked."Is Antonio Fernández cuddling with a Mexico plushie?Might I say it looks cute.Maybe I'll keep it!"I said."H-Hey!"He said."Well tootle loo!"I said skipping away with a smirk on my face.

Today is gonna be Fun!

~

"Hey Antonio!Its (Y/n)!Sorry about this morning!I was wondering if you wanna hangout today!The flight is already handled for me to go to Spain for a few days!I already have a hotel too!"I said.He does not know what he's in for!"Sí Chica!Where are you?"Spain asked."At Spain in my hotel room!"I said."Already?!"He said."Yeah!I was wondering if you wanna walk around town!"I said."Sure what's your hotel name?"Spain asked."Oh ((Random Hotel Name cuz I'm lazy))!"I said."Ok be there in 10 minutes!"He said.

~

Spain and I were having a blast!"¡Hola!You two are the 100th couple to walk past here today!You two get a free Ice Cream!Any flavor!"The old man said."Oh sorry but-"I cut of Antonio."Thank you so much sir!We'll have Strawberry please!"I said.He handed me the Ice Cream."There you go!You two enjoy!"The man said.I looked down to see it was only 1 ICE CREAM?!?!?!"Why did you say that 'Miss Fernández'"Spain said.It felt right when he said it?Wait no (Y/n)!Hes just a player!

"First 'Miss Mexico' now 'Miss Fernández'?Plus!Free Food!"I said."Well!Let Me get some too!Its only 1 Ice Cream."Spain said as I handed him the Ice Cream.By now we were near a bunch of dark allies.Spain held me by the waist close."Stay back Hermonsa,I don't want what happened last time Mija"Spain said.

~

At the ended of the day Spain and I hung out at his house.Then I crawled On him.(NO LEMONS DON'T WORRY!!!!)"Spain!~"I said seductive."(Y-(Y/n) what are you doing!?"Spain said blushing madly."Guess what?"I said biting his ear."W-what!?"He said.

"APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!"I said falling off."Ugh!"Spain said.

-----------

Ok that's all your gonna get for Anything close to Lemons!Two chapters in one day!WOO!!!!!