Are you sure?

(Y/n)'s POV

It's been a month since I started going to World meetings.I haven't gone to Spain's tomato farm...Yet!That still on my to do list!"And so!Thats why I need more security on immigration!"America stated."I don't see what's wrong with Mexico?The beautiful view!The Nice People!And the food!"I said."Well more and more Mexicans are starting to me illegal immigrants each day!"America said.

"So!I can't control them!I only represent Mexico in a human way!"I said."Well I'm not say that!I'm just saying of more and more Illegal Immigrants come to America we're gonna get over populated!And most illegal immigrants are Mexicans!"America said."Hey!Well at least..."And we kept on fighting until England said."You two sound like brother and sister!"

"Am not!"I said."Well you too kind of have the same things alike."Japan said."Like what?"We both said at the same time."You two both love your cultures food.You both are in the continent of America.And you both have a curl!"France said."And Let's not forget your similarities with Canada!You two are in the continent of America!You both carry around a pet!And you two also have the same curl!Dah?"Russia said.

"First of all!I don't have a pet!Chica's my little baby!"I said pinching my chihuahuas cheeks."Also I did my hair like this!"Lie.My curl is natural."Also!I can't help My cultures food is good!"I said.Everybody was now looking at me."Look!You can do a DNA test!But there is NO WAY I'm related to hi-THAT THING!!!!"I said pointing at America who got a random burger.

"Ok!But that means we need you blood!"France said with a perverted smirk.(Ok your gonna have to be very dirty minded to know why.Thats why I didn't put any detail of it)"Yeah um...here's the thing...I'm not to good with um...Blood...or um...shots..."I said hugging my Chihuahua tighter.

"Don't worry!Francis will take your shot!"Francis Said.Then the Tsundre in Me kicked in."Touch Me and you won't be able to see the living daylights ever again!"I said.

"Well then the hero should take your shot!"America said.
"No."
"Vhat about the Awesome Prussia!"
"No."
"What about me?Da?"
"To be honest,I kinda trust Russia more than anybody else in the room right now,Sure!"I said.

"Ok!We have a clinic next to the room!Follow me!"Russia said.

~

"Ok so if I were you I'd look away!"He said."Got it!"I said.I was waiting for the pain.I mentally prepared myself for this!(for like 10 minutes.)"Done!"Russia said."What?That was it?"I said."Da!"He replied.

Two Weeks Later at World Meeting

"Ok the results are in!Mexico is..."