~Eleven~

June's POV

I walk into the classroom to collect my things when I see Bryan talking to Amelia. She looked like she was smiling. Oh shit. I think the ship is setting sail! I quickly run to go find my crew, we call ourselves pirates because we ship them towo so hard. 

"ZAYN!" I yell as I run into the Lobby. 

"June why are you yelling?" he asks as I rush up to him. 

"I think that the ship is setting sail! Bryan was talking ti Amelia and she was smiling! I think he finally asked her out!" I yell and my entire crew was junping and doing the happy dance. It's quite funny. That is until Amelia comes in and stares at us all.

"The hell are you guys doing?" she aks as we all freeze.

"Um...." I say not knowing if I should ask if it finally happened. But thankfully Zayn takes that bullet.

"Did he finally ask?!" We all look at him and Amelia turns as red as her hair.

"HE DID!!!!" I yell and run over to her. "OH MY GOD!!!" I say as I jump and hug her. 

"Jesus you guys are acting like this is a big deal," she is trying to play it off, that is not gonna fly with me. 

"IT IS!" I yell, "now we are off to Dutch Bros to celebrate!" I yell as I link arms with her. 

"Why?" she asks as we head back towards the classroom so I can go get my stuff.

"Cause we are celebrating the ship finally coming to life," I say as we walk into the room. 

"You're stupid," she says sarcastically.

"Oh but you love me," I laugh. 

So we left and we head to Dutch Bros. We get our usuals and then I take her home. I head home next and get started on my homework. That is until I eventually drift off into my own personal dream land. 

"June, you are so beautiful," I hear him whisper in my ear. Shivers run down my spine as I feel his lips press down onto my neck. I press my back onto his bare skin and tilt my neck so it is more exposed for him. He wraps his strong arms around my waist and pull me even closer to his body. I throw my arms up and wrap my arms around his neck with my back still pressed against his body. 

He turns me around and I see his beautiful face. I stare into his beautiful greenish grey eyes and smirk.

"You obviously haven't seen yourself Patrick," I say as I run my fingers through his bright blonde hair. It's so fucking soft as I tangle my fingers in it. I use this as leverage to pull his lips to mine. His lips are incredibly soft, basically silk against my lips. He puts his hands into my back pockets, seeing as I only have on my ripped up comfy jeans on and a bra. I use this as leverage to jump so my legs wrap around his torso. He easily catches me and continues to kiss me.

He licks my lower lip and I know what he's trying to do so I part my lips and allow for him to plunge his tounge into my mouth. Our tounges fight for dominance  and he wins due to me just giving up. He tastse like- I don't even know how to decscribe his taste.

I smile against his lips as I grind against his hip and I hear his groan of pleasure.

"What are you doing to me?" he mumbles against my lips.  

"Exactly what you've been doing to me. Teasing," I say with an almost evil grin. 

"June," he says in a warning voice as he pulls away slightly, but I was already to far into this that I pull his lips back to mine. He mumbles my name again and dear lord I knew right then that I was incredibly wet and I didn't know how much more self control I had left in my system.