New Relationship

(START THE SONG!!!)

While Bill and Will prepared for Alcors surprise, they had Tyrone distract him by having Alcor perform in the Gleeful's shows. He used his demon magic to help the twins perform more daring stunts and tricks and the crowd adored them. There was a half hour break between show for freshening up, or, in Tyrone and Alcors case, cuddling and kissing. During one of the breaks Mabel Gleeful walked in on Tyrone who was backstage making out with Alcor.

"Ugh, get a room you two! Too much PDA dearest brother." Mabel Gleeful said as she sneered down at Tyrone. He groaned and looked at his twin.

"Oh dearest sister, you'll understand when you find someone." Tyrone said with a challenging grin. Before Mabel Gleeful could retort, her counter bursted into the backstage room.

"Dipper! I missed you cous!" she yelled happily pouncing onto Alcor, successfully knocking him and Tyrone to the floor. Alcor chuckled at his cousins childishness, but bursted out laughing when he saw poor Tyrones face covered in powder from the makeup.

"Uh, oops, sorry Tyrone!" Mabel said laughing. Tyrone glared at her, then turned to Alcor who was smiling like the idiot he is. Tyrone started chuckling soon after. Through the course of the events that had transpired, no one had noticed Mabel Gleeful with a very present blush on her face while staring at her counter. She quickly turned and rushed out of the room towards the stage door shutting it behind her. Mabel looked up hearing the door slam shut. Concerned, she untangled herself from the two Dippers and walked towards the door.

"Hey Mabel, where're you going?" Alcor asked looking at her from the floor. Tyrone stared at her curiously,his face still covered in powder.

"Oh, just checking out the stage, I'll be right back." Mabel said with a smile. She opened the door and walked through closing it behind her.

"Oh I see where this is going." Tyrone said with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Shall we watch the show?" Alcor asked. Tyrone nodded his head and stood up pulling Alcor up with him. Alcor casted an invisibility spell to conceal their presence from the Gleeful twin and Mabel. Alcor guided Tyrone through the door to the stage which they closed quietly behind them and ran past Mabel, who started walking towards the stage, sitting up front. Mabel Gleeful was on stage throwing her knifes again. She was either hitting the rim of the target or the knives bounced off. She growled in frustration. She threw her knifes to the ground and used her amulets magic to guide the knives by the target towards herself. Swords floated from under the stage and backstage, surrounding her. She sat back on the stage and stabbed the knives and swords into the ground around herself so all you could see was the top of her head.

"What is she doing?" Alcor whispered.

"Oh great, she's in knife town." Tyrone groaned softly. Alcor chuckled quietly.

"Sounds like Mabel except she goes into sweater town. Wonder what's bothering her?" Alcor whispered. Tyrone shrugged his shoulders. Mabel appeared on the side of the stage moments later. Her eyes landed on the circle of swords surrounding her counter. Mabel paused for a moment before taking hesitant steps towards her counter on stage. She stepped on a creaky floor board and a knife shot passed her and embedded itself in the wall behind her. A cut was visible on her cheek. Mabel's eyes were wide and so were her counters eyes. Tears pooled in Mabel's eyes and her hand lifted to her bleeding cheek. Reverse Mabel gasped and the swords and knives surrounding her unstuck themselves from the stage and dropped to the floor.

"Oh my god are you alright?!" Reverse Mabel asked in a panicked tone. She rushed up to Mabel and removed her hand from her cheek. Mabel's hand was covered in blood and the cut was bleeding and running down the side of her cheek. "Oh god...come with me I'll fix you up." she said taking Mabel's hand in hers and guiding her to the backstage room. Alcor and Tyrone followed close behind. Reverse Mabel sat her counter part on a chair then ran and got a medical kit. She cleaned up the blood and poured some alcohol on a cloth. "This is going to burn so....be prepared." Reverse Mabel said. Mabel nodded her head. Her counter part dabbed the wound with the cloth. Mabel's breath hitched and her hand shot up to her cheek, her hand covering her counters. Both looked at each other and blushed. Reverse Mabel looked down and continued cleaning the wound. When she had finished she assessed the damage. "...I'm, going to have to put some stitches in." she said.