Smoothies and Dimensions

Alcor and Bill sleep soundly in their rooms. Gab who was still healing, was sleeping on her bed. Bill woke Alcor up after waking up himself to start making breakfast and get ready to leave since they were on a schedule. The pair went down stairs and began making breakfast.

"Still have your wings Pinetree?" Bill asked smiling while making pancakes.

"Yeah, they're still sore but I removed the tail, paw feet, claws and ears for the most part. I like the cat slit eye though so I may keep them. But before we go I'll remove the wings." Alcor said while scrambling some eggs. Bill nodded and continued cooking. Suddenly a bang was heard from upstairs. Bill and Alcor turned to the sound and saw Mabel scrambling down the stairs.

"I'M SO EXCITED FOR TODAY! AND BREAKFAST SMELLS AMAZING!" she shouted gleefully. Tad came down a few moments later.

"Stella, hush before you wake your great uncles and your aunt." Tad said in a hushed tone. Mabel nodded her head. She did it so quick, Bill and Alcor swore she might have broken her neck.

"Hey can I make my Mabel juice?!" Mabel asked excitedly.

"Shooting Star you do not need what's in that drink in your system. Your already hyper as it is." Bill said. Mabel looked saddened at this.

"But hey. Now you get to try a drink that I made." Alcor said smiling. At this, Mabel lifted her head happily smiling eager to try Alcors drink. Alcor smiled and snapped his fingers and a bunch of fruit and different looking drinks appeared. He started off with basic ice and milk then added a few jewel looking berries, some other fruit that looked like a banana except it was blue, a few drops of a pink liquid, and an entire bottle of some silvery gold liquid. He blended it all together in a blender and after a few minutes the smoothie changed color. What used to be silver was now an extremely bright shade of hot pink. Alcor poured four cups of the strange drink and put a different colored straw in each one. Yellow for Bill, Purple for Tad, pink for Mabel, and Green for him. He topped each drink with whip cream and white fruit that looked like strawberries. He handed everyone their drinks. Bill, Alcor, and Tad all took a sip of their drinks. Mabel, hesitantly put the straw to her lips and took a small gulp. She never expected the taste to follow. It tasted just like her Mabel Juice, but even better, which should have been impossible. She chugged the drink down in a few second and took a bite of the berry on top which tasted like her favorite fruit, raspberries, but not too sweet, just the way she liked it.

"I see you enjoyed your drink Mabel?" Alcor asked smiling.

"Dipper that was the best drink ever! What is it?" Mabel asked curiously.

"I call it the Infinity Smoothy since the flavor always varies. To me this tastes like a fruit smoothy with all the berries and fruit I love with a shot of Pitt Cola." Alcor said.

"Mine is super hot and spicy, with a tad of sweetness." Bill said.

"Mine tastes like my favorite tea. I no longer have the mixture but from time to time, I ask your cousin to make some of his exquisite drink for me." Tad said.

"Can't you just conjure up some more of your favorite tea dad?" Mabel asked.

"Sadly no. I don't know what the tea was made of and neither does Bill." Tad said sipping his drink.

"What's all this talk about drinks?" Ford asked walking into the room.

"Oh Grunkle Ford, here you have to try Dippers smoothy, it's so good!" Mabel said handing Ford a glass of the smoothy.

"This isn't a way of tricking me to drink Mabel's Mabel juice is it?" Ford asked.

"I promise that it will not taste like Mabel juice Ford." Alcor said. Ford took a look at the drink, then took a sip from the maroon colored straw. His eyes widened and he looked at the drink after removing the straw from his mouth.