The Lullaby

After Alcor and Tyrones conversation, the pair walked out the door and found a tears eyed Will sitting on a chair looking at his feet waiting. Tyrone cleared his threat gaining Wills attention.

"I-Is everything al-alright master Dipper?" Will stuttered nervously.

"Will, you don't have to call me master anymore, just call me Tyrone." Tyrone said with a sigh. He was going to make some changes, one of them being how he treated Will.

"A-Are you sure m-mas-"

"Yes I'm quite sure Will." Tyrone said interrupting Will. The demon nodded his head and a small smile tugged at his lips. "Now come on, lets go back to the shack." Tyrone said while holding Alcors hand. Alcor smiled without letting his counter see.

'He really is making an effort to change.' Alcor thought happily. The small trio arrived at the shack in a few minutes. Alcor knocked on the door once before it suddenly opened to reveal a very worried Bill.

"Pinetree! Will! Where did you guys go?! I was getting so worried, I thought I would have to come find you!" Bill said rambling. He pulled Alcor into a crushing hug along with Will whose face was covered in a deep blush. Alcor was to busy trying to get out of his fathers death grip to notice but it did not go unnoticed by Alcors counter.

'Why is Will blushing? Does he...? No it can't be...but-' Tyrone thoughts were cut off by Bill who had grabbed him by the scruff of his collar and looking him straight in the eyes.

"Now listen here punk. If I ever find Will in the condition he was in today ever again, I will personally rip your skin from your body, rip out every bone, rip every last tooth from your mouth and hang you over the fires in hell and feed your corpse to the hellhounds. Am. I. Clear?" Bill said in an extremely deadly tone. His eyes were glowing red along with his body.

"Yes sir." Tyrone replied in a monotone voice. Bill looked deep into his eyes as if he was looking into his soul, which he most likely was. When he was satisfied, he gave a small grunt and dropped Tyrone on the floor, Bills normal color finally returning. He grabbed Wills hand and dragged him into the shack. Alcor and Tyrone walked into the living room of the shack, Tyrone sitting on a chair and Alcor sitting on his lap, cuddling into his neck.

"I missed you so much." Alcor said happily. Tyrone hummed in response and kissed the top of Alcors head. Alcor gave out a yawn, his eyes slowly drooping.

"Pacifica, what room is Alcor staying in?" Tyrone asked.

"Oh, umm, I don't think we have a room made for him yet." she answered. Tyrone sighed but non the less, he stood up with Alcor in his arms and walked to the door of the shack.

"And just where are you taking Pinetree?" Bill asked with venom lacing his voice.
"I'm taking him back to the Tent O' Telepathy to get some rest." Tyrone answered. Bill went to say something but Will intervened.

"He's v-very tired Bill. I'll be there to m-make sure everything is o-okay." Will said softly. Bill relaxed at this but gave a sigh of annoyance.

"Fine." he grumbled out. Tyrone smiled in victory. "But I'm coming with you." Bill said with a smug smirk playing on his face. Tyrone frowned but shrugged his shoulders.

"Tad, Shooting Star, are you coming?" Bill called out.

"No Pacifica said she can set us up with a room. We'll see you tomorrow!" Mabel shouted out. Bill shrugged and walked out the door with Will and Tyrone who was carrying a sleeping Alcor in his arms.

Time Skip
After a few minutes of walking, the small group arrived at the tent and walked inside. They saw Reverse Mabel throwing knives at a target, each hitting it directly in the middle.