Adjustment

Gravity Falls: 1 Day After Mabel Was Taken

(Song is optional.)

"What are we gonna do Ford?! Mabel's been taken by her psycho demon brother! WHO KNOWS WHATS GONNA HAPPEN TO HER!" Stan screamed panicking.

"STANLEY GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!" Ford shouted grabbing Stan and shaking him. "I know what to do just stay calm." Ford said looking Stan in his eyes. Stan took a deep breath and relaxed, slightly, and nodded his head. Ford walked outside with chalk and candles. He drew the Cipher wheel and put the candles down and lit them. 'Never thought I'd have to do this again...' Ford thought nervously. He opened journal two and started chanting the summoning spell. His eyes glowed as he continued chanting. The world turned monochrome and a tear was made above the summoning circle. Out of the tear came Bill, Alcor and two other demons in human form floating in the air. Behind the purple demon was Mabel.

"MABEL!" the twins shouted relieved.

"Grunkle Stan! Grunkle Ford! Sorry to have worried you." Mabel said landing on the ground, hugging her grunkles.

"We were so scared. We thought we'd never see you again." Stan said gripping Mabel tightly.

"I'm assuming this is all you wanted me for huh Sixer?" Bill said smirking.

"That, and to rid you from our world!" Ford shouted pulling a gun on Bill.

"Oh please Sixer enough ga-AAHH!" Bill started to say before Ford shot his gun just barely missing Bill. Ford continued shooting at Bill who kept narrowly dodging the shots.

"GRUNKLE FORD STOP!" Mabel said tackling her grunkle to the ground, the gun falling a foot from his grasp.

"MABEL WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" the twins shouted. Ford struggled with Mabel, careful not to hurt her. He hadn't noticed Alcor touch down and pick up Ford's gun. When Ford managed to get Mabel off of him, he turned to grab his gun only to see a red figure in front of him. He looked up and saw Alcor with him at gun point. His face was a mask of fury.

"You summon my dad to bring Mabel back, and then you TRY AND SHOOT HIM?! THIS IS WHAT WE GET FOR SAVING MABEL'S LIFE?! YOU WILL-" Alcor said before Mabel cut him off walking in front of Alcor hugging him.

"It's ok Dipper just relax please. Just, relax. Ford can't hurt Bill. Please just calm down." Mabel said hugging Alcor who was slowly returning to his neutral color.

"Sorry Mabel. Kinda lost it for a minute." Alcor said sheepishly once he calmed down. He looked back at Ford and offered him a hand to help him up. Ford just glared at his hand and pulled himself off the ground. Alcor's hand returned to his side. Stan walked towards Alcor and Mabel stopping a foot away.

"D-Dipper?" Stan asked cautiously.

"You know I don't like being called a psychotic demon Grunkle Stan." Alcor said smiling. Stan smiled back and embraced Alcor in a hug.

"I missed you kid. Things haven't been the same here since you left." Stan said hugging Alcor who hugged him back.

"It's nice to be back." Alcor said smiling.
"So, uh kid? What's uh, what's with the other demons here?" Stan asked uneasily.

"Oh, let me introduce you. Grunkle Stan, Sixer, this is my aunt, Gab Luna Cipher. She's Bill's twin sister." Alcor said introducing his aunt.

"Wait, Cipher has A TWIN SISTER?!" Ford asked in shock.

"Yeah, not surprised he hasn't told anyone though." Gab said.

"Um, nice to meet you?" Stan said questioningly.