Plotting

Inside the Fearamid: Weirdmaggedon 2
"Wow guys! This throne is even bigger and better than I thought!" Alcor said in his echoey voice. He admired the pure fear in all the creatures and peoples faces that made up his throne.

"Oh Lord Cipher, there's still more to add." one of the Hexmaniacs said.

"Oh trust me I know." Alcor said.

"Shall we go after the Pines family now Lord Cipher?" the Hexmaniacs asked.

"No, you won't be able to touch them. That stupid unicorn hair. If I go pass it, it'll be more like suicide for me and you can't pass through. Wish father had killed off their kind so that they weren't able to acquire the hair." Alcor said frustrated. "And I want to see what they'll be plotting against me! It'll be fun! Imagine all the pain I can cause! It'll be hilarious!" Alcor said laughing. He could just picture it. 'Imagine Mabel's face in pure agony!' Alcor thought. He stopped for a moment, his body stiffening up. He closed his eye tightly before opening it again, his eye flashing red for a moment before he blinked his eye a few more times before resuming his thoughts.

Mystery Shack

(START THE SONG!!!)

Bill appeared in the house, his face tear streaked. He was breathing heavily. He was having a panic attack. Gab, sensing his distress appeared by his side instantly.

"Bill?! What's wrong?! Talk to me!" she shouted as she kneeled besides Bill and pulled him into her lap, holding him in her arms, trying to calm him down. The Pines ran in concerned about the commotion in the kitchen. The saw Bill on the floor in Gabs arms trying to calm him down as he gasped for air.

"Bill? Brother relax! You have to tell us what's wrong!" Tad said walking out from behind the group and kneeling down in front of his brother. The Pines, not wanting to get involved stayed quiet.

"S-somethings w-wrong with P-Pinetree..." Bill said between gasps of air. He was in such distress. He was glad Mabel's friends had left. It would have been embarrassing for them to see him like this.

"What?! What's happened to Dipper?!" Mabel asked worriedly.

"Bill deep breaths. Look at me Bill. Breath in and out. Ok? Look at me Bill. At me." Gab said finally getting Bill to relax.

"I-I don't know what's wrong with him. But, your not gonna believe me when I say that he-" Bill said before and explosion cut him off. Everyone ran outside and they were greeted by pure chaos and destruction.

"WHAT DID YOU DO CIPHER?!" Ford yelled accusingly.

"THIS WAS NOT MY DOING IT WAS ALL PINETREES DOING!" Bill yelled out.

"As if Dipper would do this you stupid triangle of a demon!" Stan yelled angrily. Bill seeing he wouldn't be convincing anyone, turned to Tad.

"Tad, pull out my most recent memory from about five to ten minutes ago." Bill deadpanned. Tad sighed and tapped Bills head with his finger, putting Bill asleep. Gab caught him with her powers and brought him inside and laid him on the couch. Tad leaned down and put his hand on Bills head and removed it pulling out a memory. He projected it for everyone to see. Memory Bill had walked into a clearing, Alcor in the middle with the infinity die and the rift.

"How did Dipper get the infinity die and the rift?!" Ford exclaimed. Dippers memory self answered his questions when memory Bill asked the same thing. They saw Dipper smash the rift and take control of the Hexmaniacs forcing Bill to flee. When the memory ended, Tad placed the memory back in Bills mind and woke him up.

"So does it look like I'm lying Sixer?" Bill said glaring at Ford.

"N-No. I just-I can't believe that Dipper would do this." Ford said in shock.