a surprise

misa's pov

  I was woken up by my brother/mate."goodmorning misa"mason sang."goodmorning mason why the good mood?"misa asked."no questions u have until 6:00pm to get ready."with that mason ran out of the room.what is that boy planning.I got up and decided to go shopping by myself.I went to old navy and got myself a couple of jeans.I looked at my phone it was only 12:00pm.I got a text from mason saying"dress elegantly".great now I have to go shopping for a dress.I went to Macy's and bought a white with a black ribbon around the waist with 3 pears in a flower.by the time I got home it was 4:00pm.I took a long shower.by the time I got dressed it was 5:30pm.I sat down and watched some Disney tv shows.mason came down stairs dress in a suit at 6:00pm.we got into his car and drove to a restaurant.a waitress took our order while flirting with mason.it was really starting to annoy me until I saw that mason was ignoring her and looking at me.the waitress got so mad that he was ignoring her that she flipped her hair and sassyed away.after we ate are dinner mason took me on a stroll along the beach.

suddenly mason gets on one knee and pulls out a box and says"misa I love you more then life.will you marry me?" I scream"yes I will" as I try to hug him.given my belly size its now very hard to hug.mason chuckles at my attempt and pulls me into a passionate kiss.im so happy now.im going to get married to mason my mate.

-------------------------------------
im sorry I know its short.ive had alot of things to do lately.I just moved today.im starting my new school in nj tomorrow.I have to have a long distance relationship with my boyfriend now.im leaving alot of my best friends.im really sorry for the short chapter and the mistakes.starting tomarrow im going to memorial middle school in fair lawn new jersey.im going to miss Brooklyn.
-------------------------------------